Combining a classic Indonesian Phinisi design with the latest technology, Dunia Baru makes the ideal sailing yacht to explore the sublime scenery and natural wonders of the Raja Ampat archipelago.
Built in 2014, Dunia Baru boosts a handsomely finished exterior made of the highest quality Indonesian wood by Konjo Boat Builders. Sit back and unwind on the poop-deck sunbathing area or take in the island chain’s unadulterated beauty from the expansive lounging area on the foredeck.
At dusk, the foredeck can be transformed into a sun lounge, which makes the perfect setting for hosting exotic New Year’s Eve parties and enjoying cocktails served by the first-class crew. While dining can be enjoyed aft deck, in a unique eat-in galley or in the main salon.
Boasting rich timbers and an expanse of windows, the main salon also features a comfortable lounge area in which to relax with a book from the library or socialise with friends and family.
The full-beam master cabin benefits from a private bridge deck with panoramic views across the jungle-covered islands and sun-kissed beaches of Indonesia. Meanwhile, six further guest cabins feature custom mood lighting, elegant timbers and port holes for a true nautical touch.
Underwater LED lights on the hull of luxury yacht Dunbia Baru create amazing visual effects and attract a whole host of fascinating sea life.
Water toys on board include kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, fishing gear, and diving and snorkelling equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most out of the warm tropical waters and not miss the archipelago’s strikingly diverse range of coral species.
The yacht cruises at a speed of 10 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 12 knots.
If you are interested in welcoming in 2016 on board M/Y Dunia Baru, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...