Sailing Yacht ‘Dunia Baru’ Reveals New Year’s Availability in Indonesia
Combining a classic Indonesian Phinisi design with the latest technology, Dunia Baru makes the ideal sailing yacht to explore the sublime scenery and natural wonders of the Raja Ampat archipelago.
Built in 2014, Dunia Baru boosts a handsomely finished exterior made of the highest quality Indonesian wood by Konjo Boat Builders. Sit back and unwind on the poop-deck sunbathing area or take in the island chain’s unadulterated beauty from the expansive lounging area on the foredeck.
At dusk, the foredeck can be transformed into a sun lounge, which makes the perfect setting for hosting exotic New Year’s Eve parties and enjoying cocktails served by the first-class crew. While dining can be enjoyed aft deck, in a unique eat-in galley or in the main salon.
Boasting rich timbers and an expanse of windows, the main salon also features a comfortable lounge area in which to relax with a book from the library or socialise with friends and family.
The full-beam master cabin benefits from a private bridge deck with panoramic views across the jungle-covered islands and sun-kissed beaches of Indonesia. Meanwhile, six further guest cabins feature custom mood lighting, elegant timbers and port holes for a true nautical touch.
Underwater LED lights on the hull of luxury yacht Dunbia Baru create amazing visual effects and attract a whole host of fascinating sea life.
Water toys on board include kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, fishing gear, and diving and snorkelling equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most out of the warm tropical waters and not miss the archipelago’s strikingly diverse range of coral species.
The yacht cruises at a speed of 10 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 12 knots.
If you are interested in welcoming in 2016 on board M/Y Dunia Baru, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
Dunia Baru Yacht For Charter
51m Konjo Boat builders, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...