Combining a classic Indonesian Phinisi design with the latest technology, Dunia Baru makes the ideal sailing yacht to explore the sublime scenery and natural wonders of the Raja Ampat archipelago.
Built in 2014, Dunia Baru boosts a handsomely finished exterior made of the highest quality Indonesian wood by Konjo Boat Builders. Sit back and unwind on the poop-deck sunbathing area or take in the island chain’s unadulterated beauty from the expansive lounging area on the foredeck.
At dusk, the foredeck can be transformed into a sun lounge, which makes the perfect setting for hosting exotic New Year’s Eve parties and enjoying cocktails served by the first-class crew. While dining can be enjoyed aft deck, in a unique eat-in galley or in the main salon.
Boasting rich timbers and an expanse of windows, the main salon also features a comfortable lounge area in which to relax with a book from the library or socialise with friends and family.
The full-beam master cabin benefits from a private bridge deck with panoramic views across the jungle-covered islands and sun-kissed beaches of Indonesia. Meanwhile, six further guest cabins feature custom mood lighting, elegant timbers and port holes for a true nautical touch.
Underwater LED lights on the hull of luxury yacht Dunbia Baru create amazing visual effects and attract a whole host of fascinating sea life.
Water toys on board include kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, fishing gear, and diving and snorkelling equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most out of the warm tropical waters and not miss the archipelago’s strikingly diverse range of coral species.
The yacht cruises at a speed of 10 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 12 knots.
If you are interested in welcoming in 2016 on board M/Y Dunia Baru, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in South East Asia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...