Launched in 1989 by Italian shipyard Cantiere Ferri, JUPITER underwent an extensive refit in 2013. Now boasting state-of-the-art technology and a new interior design, she is in excellent condition for a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean.
Designed by Giorgetti & Magrini, the sailing yacht was built to circumnavigate the world’s oceans and, accordingly, boasts a powerful performance, perfect for taking in the glittering archipelagos of the Virgin Islands.
Elegant teak decks offer plenty of options for enjoying the outdoors. A guest cockpit complete with a retractable Bimini shade houses an alfresco dining setup while the main deck aft is equipped with a double sun pad, enabling guests to unwind in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
The main deck wraps around the yacht and leads to a spacious foredeck and further sunning opportunities.
The bright and open main salon of charter yacht JUPITER features light-coloured panelling and furniture, with warm touches of wood. A comfortable lounging area sits opposite a dining table for 8, and is an ideal space for socialising with fellow charter guests or relaxing with a book.
Four staterooms, consisting of a one master cabin, one VIP cabin and two identical twin cabins, can sleep up to eight guests and passengers are guaranteed a peaceful time on board thanks to effective soundproofing.
JUPITER was built to circumnavigate the world’s oceans and, accordingly, boasts a powerful performance
Charter guests are sure to be kept entertained with the wide selection of water toys on board such as water skis, wakeboards, a laser sail boat and paddle boards. Plus, yoga and fitness equipment is also available, meaning guests can keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.