Sailing Yacht JUPITER Drops Weekly Base Rate in the Caribbean
Launched in 1989 by Italian shipyard Cantiere Ferri, JUPITER underwent an extensive refit in 2013. Now boasting state-of-the-art technology and a new interior design, she is in excellent condition for a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean.
Designed by Giorgetti & Magrini, the sailing yacht was built to circumnavigate the world’s oceans and, accordingly, boasts a powerful performance, perfect for taking in the glittering archipelagos of the Virgin Islands.
Elegant teak decks offer plenty of options for enjoying the outdoors. A guest cockpit complete with a retractable Bimini shade houses an alfresco dining setup while the main deck aft is equipped with a double sun pad, enabling guests to unwind in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
The main deck wraps around the yacht and leads to a spacious foredeck and further sunning opportunities.
The bright and open main salon of charter yacht JUPITER features light-coloured panelling and furniture, with warm touches of wood. A comfortable lounging area sits opposite a dining table for 8, and is an ideal space for socialising with fellow charter guests or relaxing with a book.
Four staterooms, consisting of a one master cabin, one VIP cabin and two identical twin cabins, can sleep up to eight guests and passengers are guaranteed a peaceful time on board thanks to effective soundproofing.
JUPITER was built to circumnavigate the world’s oceans and, accordingly, boasts a powerful performance
Charter guests are sure to be kept entertained with the wide selection of water toys on board such as water skis, wakeboards, a laser sail boat and paddle boards. Plus, yoga and fitness equipment is also available, meaning guests can keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Jupiter Yacht For Charter
31m CNL - Cantieri Navali Lavagna, 1989 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...