Originally delivered from CNL in 1989 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, JUPITER couldn’t be more consistent with the rich history of her charter grounds.
Indeed, both her interior and exterior styling celebrate the charming traditions of yachting whilst her modern flourishes make the experience nicely convenient.
The extensive air conditioning, for example, sets her apart from a great many sailing yachts, and makes JUPITER as functional as she is stylish.
Available to cruise around the colorful coastlines and iconic beaches of New England this summer, there’s never been a better time to arrange a getaway on board such a unique vessel.
Superbly primed for luxury living, charter yacht JUPITER is an ideal choice for both families and friends
Finely balancing fresh whites with nautical blues, the interior of charter yacht JUPITER serves as an attractive alternative to her walkaround sundeck.
On the main deck, the combination of comfortable seating and a dining area forms an impressive communal centre which finely anticipates hours of socialising.
What’s more, the yacht is clearly attentive to the privacy of guests, with the layout separating the crew for a more discreet service.
With a single master cabin and a three twins, JUPITER is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
The exterior of sailing yacht JUPITER is just as impressive as her interior, with a spacious sundeck providing an abundance of room for guests to take in their surroundings.
Likewise, a partially shaded alfresco dining option offers charterers a suitable spot to enjoy meals whilst anchored at a picturesque spot.
Perfect for an evening stroll, the walkaround layout of the exterior also presents guests the chance to extend their outdoor time whilst away on vacation.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...