Originally delivered from CNL in 1989 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, JUPITER couldn’t be more consistent with the rich history of her charter grounds.
Indeed, both her interior and exterior styling celebrate the charming traditions of yachting whilst her modern flourishes make the experience nicely convenient.
The extensive air conditioning, for example, sets her apart from a great many sailing yachts, and makes JUPITER as functional as she is stylish.
Available to cruise around the colorful coastlines and iconic beaches of New England this summer, there’s never been a better time to arrange a getaway on board such a unique vessel.
Superbly primed for luxury living, charter yacht JUPITER is an ideal choice for both families and friends
Finely balancing fresh whites with nautical blues, the interior of charter yacht JUPITER serves as an attractive alternative to her walkaround sundeck.
On the main deck, the combination of comfortable seating and a dining area forms an impressive communal centre which finely anticipates hours of socialising.
What’s more, the yacht is clearly attentive to the privacy of guests, with the layout separating the crew for a more discreet service.
With a single master cabin and a three twins, JUPITER is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
The exterior of sailing yacht JUPITER is just as impressive as her interior, with a spacious sundeck providing an abundance of room for guests to take in their surroundings.
Likewise, a partially shaded alfresco dining option offers charterers a suitable spot to enjoy meals whilst anchored at a picturesque spot.
Perfect for an evening stroll, the walkaround layout of the exterior also presents guests the chance to extend their outdoor time whilst away on vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...