Originally delivered from CNL in 1989 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, JUPITER couldn’t be more consistent with the rich history of her charter grounds.
Indeed, both her interior and exterior styling celebrate the charming traditions of yachting whilst her modern flourishes make the experience nicely convenient.
The extensive air conditioning, for example, sets her apart from a great many sailing yachts, and makes JUPITER as functional as she is stylish.
Available to cruise around the colorful coastlines and iconic beaches of New England this summer, there’s never been a better time to arrange a getaway on board such a unique vessel.
Superbly primed for luxury living, charter yacht JUPITER is an ideal choice for both families and friends
Finely balancing fresh whites with nautical blues, the interior of charter yacht JUPITER serves as an attractive alternative to her walkaround sundeck.
On the main deck, the combination of comfortable seating and a dining area forms an impressive communal centre which finely anticipates hours of socialising.
What’s more, the yacht is clearly attentive to the privacy of guests, with the layout separating the crew for a more discreet service.
With a single master cabin and a three twins, JUPITER is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
The exterior of sailing yacht JUPITER is just as impressive as her interior, with a spacious sundeck providing an abundance of room for guests to take in their surroundings.
Likewise, a partially shaded alfresco dining option offers charterers a suitable spot to enjoy meals whilst anchored at a picturesque spot.
Perfect for an evening stroll, the walkaround layout of the exterior also presents guests the chance to extend their outdoor time whilst away on vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...