Built by Royal Huisman in 1998, HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Plus, fresh from a nine-month refit, she is in optimal condition for the charter market.
At the time of her construction, HYPERION was the largest sloop ever built with a 59-metre carbon-fibre mast. Although the sailing yacht has since been surpassed from this title, she still boasts modern technology and a powerful performance.
When not competing, the yacht provides a variety of settings in which to relax. Her spacious deck is home to sun loungers and deck chairs where charter guests can sit back and soak up the Caribbean sun.
For alfresco dining head to the pilothouse, which can either be opened up or fully enclosed. Enjoy a delicious meal while taking in idyllic vistas of St Barth’s.
The Pieter Beeldsnijder-designed interior, meanwhile, features a two-level main salon. The lower level is home to a comfortable seating area, dining nock and grand piano, while stairs lead up to a formal dining area, sofas and entertainment centre.
HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Six guests can be accommodated in three staterooms, including a master suite with a private office and relaxation area, a double cabin and a twin cabin. All living areas benefit from luxurious fabrics and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
As well as a swim platform, there is a multitude of water toys on board such as kite surfing equipment, water skis, a wakeboard, towable inflatables, and fishing and snorkelling equipment. These present plenty of ways in which to enjoy the incredible waters of St Barth’s.
For further information on S/Y HYPERION, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barth’s.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...