Sailing Yacht HYPERION Open for St Barth’s Bucket Charter
Built by Royal Huisman in 1998, HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Plus, fresh from a nine-month refit, she is in optimal condition for the charter market.
At the time of her construction, HYPERION was the largest sloop ever built with a 59-metre carbon-fibre mast. Although the sailing yacht has since been surpassed from this title, she still boasts modern technology and a powerful performance.
When not competing, the yacht provides a variety of settings in which to relax. Her spacious deck is home to sun loungers and deck chairs where charter guests can sit back and soak up the Caribbean sun.
For alfresco dining head to the pilothouse, which can either be opened up or fully enclosed. Enjoy a delicious meal while taking in idyllic vistas of St Barth’s.
The Pieter Beeldsnijder-designed interior, meanwhile, features a two-level main salon. The lower level is home to a comfortable seating area, dining nock and grand piano, while stairs lead up to a formal dining area, sofas and entertainment centre.
HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Six guests can be accommodated in three staterooms, including a master suite with a private office and relaxation area, a double cabin and a twin cabin. All living areas benefit from luxurious fabrics and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
As well as a swim platform, there is a multitude of water toys on board such as kite surfing equipment, water skis, a wakeboard, towable inflatables, and fishing and snorkelling equipment. These present plenty of ways in which to enjoy the incredible waters of St Barth’s.
For further information on S/Y HYPERION, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barth’s.
More Yacht Information
Hyperion Yacht For Charter
47m Royal Huisman, 1998 / 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...