Built by Royal Huisman in 1998, HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Plus, fresh from a nine-month refit, she is in optimal condition for the charter market.
At the time of her construction, HYPERION was the largest sloop ever built with a 59-metre carbon-fibre mast. Although the sailing yacht has since been surpassed from this title, she still boasts modern technology and a powerful performance.
When not competing, the yacht provides a variety of settings in which to relax. Her spacious deck is home to sun loungers and deck chairs where charter guests can sit back and soak up the Caribbean sun.
For alfresco dining head to the pilothouse, which can either be opened up or fully enclosed. Enjoy a delicious meal while taking in idyllic vistas of St Barth’s.
The Pieter Beeldsnijder-designed interior, meanwhile, features a two-level main salon. The lower level is home to a comfortable seating area, dining nock and grand piano, while stairs lead up to a formal dining area, sofas and entertainment centre.
HYPERION is one of the most impressive sailing yachts in her class, meaning she is an ideal charter option for the popular annual regatta in St Barth’s.
Six guests can be accommodated in three staterooms, including a master suite with a private office and relaxation area, a double cabin and a twin cabin. All living areas benefit from luxurious fabrics and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
As well as a swim platform, there is a multitude of water toys on board such as kite surfing equipment, water skis, a wakeboard, towable inflatables, and fishing and snorkelling equipment. These present plenty of ways in which to enjoy the incredible waters of St Barth’s.
For further information on S/Y HYPERION, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barth’s.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...