A reproduction of PANDA, the legendary 1936 schooner, GLORIA was expertly built by the Dutch shipyard Jongert in 1986. Combining timeless beauty with modern amenities, following her 2009 refit, she offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style.
The versatile power furling rig of the sailing yacht enables an exhilarating shorthanded sail in both light and heavy winds. This provides a unique charter experience against the backdrop of jungle-clad mountain peaks, vibrant Caribbean towns, alluring grottos and sun-kissed beaches.
Deck spaces on which to take in the spectacular and varied vistas of the Virgin Islands include a semi-enclosed cockpit area with an alfresco dining option and a shaded area. Plus there is space forward and aft for sun bathing and unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A traditional mahogany-panelled interior with exquisite joinery is offset by neutral furnishings, creating a welcoming atmosphere on board charter yacht GLORIA in which to relax or socialise with friends and family.
An open-plan main salon contains both a comfortable lounge setup and a more formal dining area, and features modern entertainment systems.
Sailing yacht GLORIA offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style
GLORIA can accommodate up to eight guests in five cabins, including a master suite, with a Jacuzzi bath, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include wake boards, paddle boards, and fishing equipment. There is also a selection of snorkelling gear, making sure that charter guests do not miss the incredible underwater life of the region.
The special offer is available for the remainder of the winter Caribbean season. S/Y GLORIA will then be heading to New England. For further information on the yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...