Sailing Yacht GLORIA Offers Special Deal for Caribbean Charters
A reproduction of PANDA, the legendary 1936 schooner, GLORIA was expertly built by the Dutch shipyard Jongert in 1986. Combining timeless beauty with modern amenities, following her 2009 refit, she offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style.
The versatile power furling rig of the sailing yacht enables an exhilarating shorthanded sail in both light and heavy winds. This provides a unique charter experience against the backdrop of jungle-clad mountain peaks, vibrant Caribbean towns, alluring grottos and sun-kissed beaches.
Deck spaces on which to take in the spectacular and varied vistas of the Virgin Islands include a semi-enclosed cockpit area with an alfresco dining option and a shaded area. Plus there is space forward and aft for sun bathing and unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A traditional mahogany-panelled interior with exquisite joinery is offset by neutral furnishings, creating a welcoming atmosphere on board charter yacht GLORIA in which to relax or socialise with friends and family.
An open-plan main salon contains both a comfortable lounge setup and a more formal dining area, and features modern entertainment systems.
Sailing yacht GLORIA offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style
GLORIA can accommodate up to eight guests in five cabins, including a master suite, with a Jacuzzi bath, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include wake boards, paddle boards, and fishing equipment. There is also a selection of snorkelling gear, making sure that charter guests do not miss the incredible underwater life of the region.
The special offer is available for the remainder of the winter Caribbean season. S/Y GLORIA will then be heading to New England. For further information on the yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Virgin Islands.
More Yacht Information
Gloria Yacht For Charter
38m Jongert, 1986 / 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...