A reproduction of PANDA, the legendary 1936 schooner, GLORIA was expertly built by the Dutch shipyard Jongert in 1986. Combining timeless beauty with modern amenities, following her 2009 refit, she offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style.
The versatile power furling rig of the sailing yacht enables an exhilarating shorthanded sail in both light and heavy winds. This provides a unique charter experience against the backdrop of jungle-clad mountain peaks, vibrant Caribbean towns, alluring grottos and sun-kissed beaches.
Deck spaces on which to take in the spectacular and varied vistas of the Virgin Islands include a semi-enclosed cockpit area with an alfresco dining option and a shaded area. Plus there is space forward and aft for sun bathing and unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A traditional mahogany-panelled interior with exquisite joinery is offset by neutral furnishings, creating a welcoming atmosphere on board charter yacht GLORIA in which to relax or socialise with friends and family.
An open-plan main salon contains both a comfortable lounge setup and a more formal dining area, and features modern entertainment systems.
Sailing yacht GLORIA offers the rare opportunity to explore the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands in traditional class and style
GLORIA can accommodate up to eight guests in five cabins, including a master suite, with a Jacuzzi bath, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include wake boards, paddle boards, and fishing equipment. There is also a selection of snorkelling gear, making sure that charter guests do not miss the incredible underwater life of the region.
The special offer is available for the remainder of the winter Caribbean season. S/Y GLORIA will then be heading to New England. For further information on the yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...