Sailing Yacht GANESHA Announces Return for Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta 2016
Built in 2013 by Vitters, the majestic GANESHA was quick to secure the winning title as bestselling yacht in the 40m+ size range at the 2014 World Superyacht Awards. Designed faultlessly by Dubois Naval Architects with interior elements the work of Newcruise, she provides and exudes the utmost in luxury and performance.
From competitive sailing to cruising the world’s ocean in impeccable comfort she boasts an exceptional combination of functionality and speed. Whether she’s floating under the warmth of the sun or slicing through the waves in a race, she is nothing but superb in her ability to change from family relaxing mode to sailing within 7 minutes.
The sleek performance sloop sailing yacht features an impressive Panamax Rig, a fixed carbon bimini in the cockpit, and a rudder feed-back system for the real helm feel without the need for excessive muscle. When it comes to the qualities ideal for family holidays, she also uses only the finest materials and amenities that have been carefully selected.
Charter yacht GANESHA accommodates up to 8 guests across for sumptuous cabins, including a full-beam master suite and 3 equally spacious double cabins. The main salon is encompassed by large glass windows and a skylight which boasts panoramic views and floods the opulent seating areas with natural light for a spacious and relaxing environment.
The vertical sliding curved glass windows can be moved up to enclose the cockpit area from the elements depending on the desires of you guests. In warmer seas, opening up the main companion way whilst sailing will not only provide a vast living are but will offer a unique and beautiful experience.
A high-attention to detail has been applied throughout S/Y GANESHA for all chartering occasions.
For more information on chartering GANESHA or on attending Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta 2016, please contact your preferred charter broker.
she is nothing but superb in her ability to change from family relaxing mode to sailing within 7 minutes
More Yacht Information
Ganesha Yacht For Charter
46m Vitters, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...