Despite her classic looks, ETHEREAL has been at the forefront of sailing yacht technology since her launch in 2009 and, remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’.
Passing through six countries, the Coral Triangle is home to more marine species than anywhere else on the planet, boasting 76 percent of all known coral species, more than 3,000 species of fish and six out of the world’s seven turtle species.
Charters to this spectacular underwater world can start in the South East Asian countries of Malaysia or the Philippines, or the South Pacific archipelagos of the Solomon Islands, Fiji or French Polynesia and, equipped with extensive diving equipment, ETHEREAL is perfect for exploring these cruising grounds.
A true diver’s paradise, the marine area encompasses Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Timor-Leste as well as Malaysia, the Philippines and the Solomon Islands, and is also home to whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and bluefin tuna.
Above the water, guests on board luxury yacht ETHEREAL have a fantastic choice of comfortable yet functional areas in which to relax, socialise or dine while taking in gorgeous ocean views.
Most meals are served in the semi-alfresco pilothouse but, for a more casual dining atmosphere, the foredeck tender-well transforms into a sumptuous cushioned area beneath a Moroccan tent and can also act as a secluded spot when docked in port or when indulging in a massage.
Carefully designed for family and friends to spend quality time together on a yacht charter, the interior benefits from an inviting, clean design with mahogany and natural fabrics.
Take in panoramic views from the deckhouse salon, watch movies in the media room or discover the musical enclave of the lower salon, complete with an electric piano.
The charter yacht boasts five cabins, of which one is a beautifully appointed full-beam master suite, featuring a writing desk, intimate seating area and full-sized Scandinavian sauna in the en suite. Plus, steps ascend directly to the aft cockpit where oversized sun pad await your arrival.
Remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...