Despite her classic looks, ETHEREAL has been at the forefront of sailing yacht technology since her launch in 2009 and, remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’.
Passing through six countries, the Coral Triangle is home to more marine species than anywhere else on the planet, boasting 76 percent of all known coral species, more than 3,000 species of fish and six out of the world’s seven turtle species.
Charters to this spectacular underwater world can start in the South East Asian countries of Malaysia or the Philippines, or the South Pacific archipelagos of the Solomon Islands, Fiji or French Polynesia and, equipped with extensive diving equipment, ETHEREAL is perfect for exploring these cruising grounds.
A true diver’s paradise, the marine area encompasses Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Timor-Leste as well as Malaysia, the Philippines and the Solomon Islands, and is also home to whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and bluefin tuna.
Above the water, guests on board luxury yacht ETHEREAL have a fantastic choice of comfortable yet functional areas in which to relax, socialise or dine while taking in gorgeous ocean views.
Most meals are served in the semi-alfresco pilothouse but, for a more casual dining atmosphere, the foredeck tender-well transforms into a sumptuous cushioned area beneath a Moroccan tent and can also act as a secluded spot when docked in port or when indulging in a massage.
Carefully designed for family and friends to spend quality time together on a yacht charter, the interior benefits from an inviting, clean design with mahogany and natural fabrics.
Take in panoramic views from the deckhouse salon, watch movies in the media room or discover the musical enclave of the lower salon, complete with an electric piano.
The charter yacht boasts five cabins, of which one is a beautifully appointed full-beam master suite, featuring a writing desk, intimate seating area and full-sized Scandinavian sauna in the en suite. Plus, steps ascend directly to the aft cockpit where oversized sun pad await your arrival.
Remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...