Sailing Yacht ELENA Open for Summer 2016 Charters in the Mediterranean
Combining classic racing pedigree with contemporary comfort, ELENA was built in 2009 to replicate the 1928 transatlantic race record holder of the same name. The Spanish shipyard Factoria Naval de Marin meticulously followed the original 1910 drawings from Nathaniel G Herreshoff for the recreation.
Styled by Steve McLaren, the main salon and dining area span across her full beam, and are bathed in natural light from a large skylight. The lounge area features comfortable sofas and a well-stocked bookcase, and rich timbers are complemented by deep red hues.
The staterooms are exquisitely finished with mahogany furniture, offset by white panelled walls. Interior ornamental details again follow Herreshoff’s original designs and numerous portholes keep guests in touch with their outside surroundings.
In total, superyacht ELENA can accommodate eight guests in a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Outside, an impressive expanse of wide teak decks offer a variety of areas to relax and socialise in. A Bimini can be erected to provide cover for lunch and numerous sun pads are available for soaking up the sun.
iPad and iPod docks are available in each guest cabin and, for enjoying the waters, a range of yacht toys such as kayaks, kite surfing equipment and water skis are carried on board.
If you are interested in chartering S/Y ELENA next summer, please contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, browse all our luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2009 to replicate the 1928 transatlantic race record holder of the same name.
More Yacht Information
Elena Yacht For Charter
55m Marin LuxurYachts, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...