Sailing Yacht 'Caroline 1' Special Offer in the Mediterranean
A quality build delivered by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts in 1994, high-performance sloop 'Caroline 1' is fresh from a 1-year multi-million dollar refit which saw her interior updated to offer cool, contemporary surroundings for family and friends.
Featuring large, open windows and an open plan layout, she offers the ideal setting for both relaxation or entertaining family and friends whilst cruising in Mediterranean charter hotspots such as Sardinia.
Styled in a monochrome theme with leather seating throughout, sailing yacht Caroline 1 sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 well-appointed staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, one double stateroom and two twin cabins.
Offering an array of water sports opportunities, highlights from her watertoy chest includes kayaks, kite surfers, water-skis, fishing equipment and a kneeboard.
Outdoors, guests can dine al fresco at her sheltered cockpit area, or sunbathe at her main deck.
For more details about taking advantage of this offer on S/Y Caroline I, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter to find make the perfect choice for your requirements.
high-performance sloop 'Caroline 1' is fresh from a 1-year multi-million dollar refit
More Yacht Information
CAROLINE 1 Yacht For Charter
35m Alloy Yachts, 1994 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...