Always one to keep herself fresh and with the times, ANTARA has undergone regular refits since her delivery from the celebrated Italian Shipyard Perini Navi in 1991.
Indeed, it was only a couple of years ago that she completed a comprehensive refit which saw her receive many significant improvements. Specifically, her marble surfaces were restored, all of the interior fabrics were updated, and she installed a dive compressor to become every inch the modern lady.
Currently, the sailing yacht is acquiring fresh rigging, upgrades to many of her surfaces, and restoration to many of the fixtures out on the sundeck.
Emphasising the importance of outdoor living, the current refit has unquestionably privileged the exterior spaces of luxury yacht ANTARA. With re-varnished tables, new awnings over the cockpit, and a full paint job to both the rig and hull, guests will assuredly get to experience what it’s like to be the first on-board a luxury yacht.
With a walkaround layout fitted with teak decking, there’s an abundance of room for guests to take in the views from as well as multiple options for enjoying meals al fresco.
Not only does such expansive exterior space lend itself nicely to family vacations, it’s also ideal for event charters. Indeed, with so many lounging and seating options available, hosts are able to effortlessly entertain a number of guests whilst at port.
With a detachable staircase leading down to the swim platform off the aft deck, the more adventurous guests are able to easily dive into the water, board a tender, or take advantage of the rich range of towable toys on offer- perhaps her most impressive toy being the state of the art underwater camera for capturing shots of the exotic marine life which travels through the waters.
Expertly designed and immaculately maintained, ANTARA is no doubt one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
The interior of ANTARA is similarly impressive, and the expansive main salon provides exceptional comfort whilst the main dining room allows for both a formal and informal dining experience.
Ultimately, she is expertly primed for the Mediterranean in summertime - by chartering her, guests can expect to enjoy the timeless charms of sailing through the many picturesque coasts whilst indulging in the kinds of amenities they have come to expect from a modern luxury yacht.
Comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 4 sumptuous staterooms, ANTARA comes with an attendant crew of 8.
In order to make arrangements for a vacation on-board S/Y ANTARA, please get in touch with your charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...