Always one to keep herself fresh and with the times, ANTARA has undergone regular refits since her delivery from the celebrated Italian Shipyard Perini Navi in 1991.
Indeed, it was only a couple of years ago that she completed a comprehensive refit which saw her receive many significant improvements. Specifically, her marble surfaces were restored, all of the interior fabrics were updated, and she installed a dive compressor to become every inch the modern lady.
Currently, the sailing yacht is acquiring fresh rigging, upgrades to many of her surfaces, and restoration to many of the fixtures out on the sundeck.
Emphasising the importance of outdoor living, the current refit has unquestionably privileged the exterior spaces of luxury yacht ANTARA. With re-varnished tables, new awnings over the cockpit, and a full paint job to both the rig and hull, guests will assuredly get to experience what it’s like to be the first on-board a luxury yacht.
With a walkaround layout fitted with teak decking, there’s an abundance of room for guests to take in the views from as well as multiple options for enjoying meals al fresco.
Not only does such expansive exterior space lend itself nicely to family vacations, it’s also ideal for event charters. Indeed, with so many lounging and seating options available, hosts are able to effortlessly entertain a number of guests whilst at port.
With a detachable staircase leading down to the swim platform off the aft deck, the more adventurous guests are able to easily dive into the water, board a tender, or take advantage of the rich range of towable toys on offer- perhaps her most impressive toy being the state of the art underwater camera for capturing shots of the exotic marine life which travels through the waters.
Expertly designed and immaculately maintained, ANTARA is no doubt one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
The interior of ANTARA is similarly impressive, and the expansive main salon provides exceptional comfort whilst the main dining room allows for both a formal and informal dining experience.
Ultimately, she is expertly primed for the Mediterranean in summertime - by chartering her, guests can expect to enjoy the timeless charms of sailing through the many picturesque coasts whilst indulging in the kinds of amenities they have come to expect from a modern luxury yacht.
Comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 4 sumptuous staterooms, ANTARA comes with an attendant crew of 8.
In order to make arrangements for a vacation on-board S/Y ANTARA, please get in touch with your charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...