Sailing Yacht 'Andromeda la Dea' Offers East Mediterranean Charters
A modern build from Perini Navi, the regularly refitted ketch 'Andromeda la Dea' boasts exceptional cruising capability, as the first Perini to circumnavigate to the globe.
Benefitting from a carbon fibre in-boom furling system, fully battened main and mizzen sails and carbon foils on the foresail, underwater lights and the latest sail handling system, she is one of the most state-of-the-art vessels of her type available in the East Mediterranean.
Styled with onyx, superyacht Andromeda la Dea classically-styled salon features a welcoming fireplace and bar area. She comfortably accommodates up to 9 guests in four staterooms, including a master suite, two double staterooms and a twin cabin
She boasts water toys including water-skis, a wake board, a kneeboard, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear - all accessible from her extendable swimming platform.
Offering indoor and outdoor dining areas, her chef was recognised as runner-up in the 2014 Antigua Charter Yacht Show's chef competition.
For more details about S/Y Andromeda la Dea's charter availability, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by viewing vessels available for a Greece luxury yacht charter.
the regularly refitted ketch 'Andromeda la Dea' boasts exceptional cruising capability
More Yacht Information
Andromeda la Dea Yacht For Charter
47m Perini Navi, 1991 / 2006
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...