Go-anywhere cruising capabilities, inimitable style and an impressive selection of water toys make RH3 an ideal choice for charterers seeking out Caribbean adventures this Christmas.
After an extensive two year rebuild, she returned to the charter market last autumn and has since proved to be extremely popular. Indeed, her availability from 16th to 27th December isn’t expected to last for long.
Designed for active families, the expedition yacht manages to combine an adventurous spirit with chic deck areas and luxurious yet comfortable interiors from Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen.
Although her bridge deck is dedicated to storing two MR650 RIBs, the observation deck serves as both an outdoor gym and, with twin chairs, an idyllic spot to soak up unrivalled views of the region.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the extended upper deck, with an oversized sunning station aft, while a new 2.8 metre bathing platform enables guests to get closer to the sparkling waters and access the superyacht toys with ease.
Designed for active families, the expedition yacht manages to combine an adventurous spirit with luxurious yet comfortable interiors
As well as the RIBs, one of which can reach top speeds of up to 45 knots, the toy collection includes SeaBobs, paddleboards, kayaks, wakeboards, water-skis and an inflatable trampoline.
She is also a PADI certified training centre and has the necessary equipment on board, meaning guests can learn to scuba dive on board luxury yacht RH3 during the upcoming holidays.
All who step inside are wowed by the new look interior. A muted palette and a select few materials are used throughout to help create a welcoming, tranquil and timeless atmosphere.
Bleached and blushed European oak is used on the walls and ceiling in the salons. However, the panelling in the skylounge is ribbed, offering a unique feel for the indoor gym and sumptuous lounge that make up the space.
The workout zone features exercise bikes and a pair of Keiser performance trainers which, facing an expanse of glazing, enable guests to work out on their yacht charter while taking in fantastic views.
In the main salon below, meanwhile, waterproof sofas allows guests to flop down after a dip in the sea before sitting down to dine in the laidback dinette aft overlooked by large glass lanterns.
After a day at sea, 10 guests can retreat into five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. All boast en-suite bathrooms of Carrara marble and stainless steel.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...