No doubt one of the most highly anticipated yacht shows of the year, the Mediterranean Yacht Show will be getting underway in Greece next week. With plenty of charter yachts confirmed to be on display, there’s never been a better chance to have your questions answered by an experienced broker in attendance.
Taking place between 7th and 10th May, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 will see captains of industry and a discerning crowd gathering in the historic Greek town of Nafplion to celebrate and strengthen the industry in this part of the world.
With sufficient berthing space for larger superyachts, the show is an ideal occasion for charter brokers to take guided tours of highly regarded vessels in order to get beyond the information available in the brochures.
Attentive to the various aspects of a luxury yacht charter, the show will also host a chef competition on the Monday, an attraction which is quickly establishing an impressive reputation for itself.
Rounding off the proceedings on Tuesday, there will also be a farewell party which this year takes on the theme of “April showers bring May flowers”, a dress code sure to produce some interesting interpretations.
So, as the crews put in their final preparations ahead of the event, and YachtCharterFleet make their way over to Greece, we take a look at a few of the larger charter yachts set to be on show this year.
One of the chief attractions of the Mediterranean Yacht Show is no doubt the opportunity to see some Greek yachts in their natural habitat
1. O'Pari 3
Featuring 3 owner’s cabins, a fly deck complete with a hot tub, and even a stateroom for any personal staff on-board, the 72m/236ft motor yacht ‘O’Pari 3’ is very much a tour de force of Greek craftsmanship.
Delivered from the accomplished Golden Yachts in 2015 to the interior and exterior designs of the acclaimed Greek architect Giorgio Vafiadis, O’Pari 3 treats her guests to the latest amenities in a comfortable and contemporary style.
With Greece expected to enjoy a hugely positive summer charter season this year, there’s arguably no better time to take advantage of her current availability in this part of the Mediterranean to enjoy her extensive sun deck in the fashion it was intended.
2. Mia Rama
Bearing an interior and exterior designed by the award-winning Vafiadis Design, and built by the similarly outstanding Golden Yachts, the 54m/176ft motor yacht ‘Mia Rama’ will be well at home in Greece next month.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, she includes a range of al fresco dining options on both the upper and aft main decks as well as a sweeping sundeck arranged around a sizeable Jacuzzi.
Inside, guests are treated to a range of entertainment facilities and even a gymnasium for those keen to keep trim whilst underway.
Replete with variety, The Mediterranean Yacht Show is set to showcase a broad range of superyachts available for charter
Enjoying a considerable refit in Athens back in 2004, the 56m/182ft luxury yacht INSIGNIA has remained a perfect choice for both families and small parties.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across a range of 7 cabins, her flexible layout allows for effortless relaxation in both the social and private spaces.
Keen to keep even the most adventurous guests occupied, the vast array of towable toys can all be enjoyed from the comfort of the generously large swim platform off the aft deck.
In order to find out how the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 can assist you in deciding which yacht to charter for your next vacation, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all of the charter yachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 here.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...