Porto Montenegro Set to Double Capacity in 2015
As the region continues to establish itself as one of the world’s premiere yachting destinations, Porto Montenegro has been under an on-going development project that will see its berth capacity increased from 250 berths for yachts up to 150m to 420 berths of the same size by May 2015.
This significant development has been implemented in response to increasing demand from superyacht Owners and charter yacht clients looking to visit the beautiful Adriatic coastline of Montenegro. Porto Montenegro is already considered a world-class marina and is accredited with the TYHA 5 Gold Anchor for its comprehensive offering of facilities ranging from yacht services and crew training centres to a selection of high-end boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Montenegro has long attracted the world’s travelling elite, its dramatic landscapes, mountainous coast, spectacular architecture and exclusive atmosphere creating a unique yacht vacation experience. It is also ideally situated in the Mediterranean to be combined with a number of itinerary options that could include destinations in Greece, Croatia and Italy.
In addition to the magnificent cruising grounds on offer, Montenegro also benefits from tax-efficient status meaning that both private and commercial vessels can enjoy tax and duty free fuel costs, reducing expenses by up to 45% compared to some other European countries. This includes Croatia which has recent been enforced with a new tax legislation that saw charter contracts charged with 10% VAT. These kinds of changes have further reinforced Porto Montenegro’s appeal as an outside-EU option for yacht Owners and charterers and this season alone has already seen a 10% increase in occupancy.
SUPERYACHTS FOR CHARTER IN MONTENEGRO
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
Athena Yacht For Charter
90m Royal Huisman, 2004 / 2011
Axioma Yacht For Charter
72m Dunya Yachts, 2013
Ionian Princess Yacht For Charter
46m Christensen, 2005 / 2016
Camellia Yacht For Charter
34m A&P Group, 1962 / 2012
Romachris II Yacht For Charter
27m Leopard, 2001 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...