With the winter charter season now well underway, it is of course great news that much-loved destinations in the Caribbean are open for business once more.
Indeed, with the Yacht Haven Grande in the US Virgin Islands back in operation, as well as the iconic Yacht Club Isle De Sol in St Martin, elite travellers can get to planning their winter charter vacations.
Whilst there is still much work to do, it has been reported by sources on the ground that the essential infrastructure is back in place and visitors are actively welcomed.
Facilities at both of these marinas are still undergoing work to return to normal, however it has been confirmed that they are able to provide all of the necessary provisions.
Of course, this will come as good news for those who were looking to spend the holiday season in the area, and is an overwhelming sign of progress in the region.
The place to see and be seen in during winter, the Caribbean remains one of the most coveted charter destinations of them all
In addition to the reopening of marinas in the area, dive instructors have also opened for business to allow charter guests to get the most out of their time around the islands.
Restaurants and beach bars are also available for discerning travellers to get the most out of their Caribbean experience.
As more details emerge surrounding the ongoing recovery in the Caribbean, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In order to find out more regarding these marinas and the spectacular destinations they are situated in, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...