A guaranteed head-turner, KHALILAH boasts sporty exterior lines and a sparkling gold finish, but there is more to this Palmer Johnson build than just her eye-catching looks. Part of the yard’s SuperSport series, she combines speed and efficiency with style and comfort.
Wherever guests choose to travel, from French hotspots such as St Tropez and Cannes to the charming Italian Riviera, she will be able to fulfil all their desires. Her expansive deck areas are well-primed for both relaxation and entertainment, and her playful interior wows all those who step aboard.
Take in spectacular Mediterranean views from the huge aft deck, dubbed as the social hub of the yacht. Catch up with loved ones over a delicious alfresco dinner, unwind on sunpads and sip cocktails in a choice of seating areas, or head to the foredeck for a dip in the Jacuzzi.
Opportunities for sunbathing, dining and lounging on a private charter vacation continue onto the upper deck aft, and the spacious beach club is not to be forgotten. Relax close to the water’s edge with a glass of champagne or adrenaline seekers will prefer to try out the treasure chest of water toys.
The fun continues into the interior of luxury yacht KHALILAH, with a colourful and welcoming main salon. A glass octopus looks over low-lying modern seating and parquet flooring, and there is a huge expanse of floor-to-ceiling windows for the very best views.
When it comes to getting out on the water and checking out the more remote bays of her cruising grounds, there can be no better way of doing so than on her custom tenders and toys.
Sure to turn as many heads as the yacht herself, the collection of Jetskis and the seven metre tender allow guests to explore and reach mainland destinations in a highly consistent style.
With a total of 3 jet skis on offer, it’s possible for a large number of guests to enjoy the waves together.
Able to sleep up to 11 guests in five cabins, the motor yacht features two master suites forward on the main deck with large en-suite bathrooms, and two double cabins and a twin cabin with a bathtub on the lower deck. Each stateroom has its own unique colour scheme.
Other highlights include the rare option to sit at a small bar in the contemporary galley while the two star Michelin trained chef is at work, an impressive top speed of 29 knots and cruising speed of 27 knots, and the status of the largest fully-carbon yacht to date.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KHALILAH, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...