A guaranteed head-turner, KHALILAH boasts sporty exterior lines and a sparkling gold finish, but there is more to this Palmer Johnson build than just her eye-catching looks. Part of the yard’s SuperSport series, she combines speed and efficiency with style and comfort.
Wherever guests choose to travel, from French hotspots such as St Tropez and Cannes to the charming Italian Riviera, she will be able to fulfil all their desires. Her expansive deck areas are well-primed for both relaxation and entertainment, and her playful interior wows all those who step aboard.
Take in spectacular Mediterranean views from the huge aft deck, dubbed as the social hub of the yacht. Catch up with loved ones over a delicious alfresco dinner, unwind on sunpads and sip cocktails in a choice of seating areas, or head to the foredeck for a dip in the Jacuzzi.
Opportunities for sunbathing, dining and lounging on a private charter vacation continue onto the upper deck aft, and the spacious beach club is not to be forgotten. Relax close to the water’s edge with a glass of champagne or adrenaline seekers will prefer to try out the treasure chest of water toys.
The fun continues into the interior of luxury yacht KHALILAH, with a colourful and welcoming main salon. A glass octopus looks over low-lying modern seating and parquet flooring, and there is a huge expanse of floor-to-ceiling windows for the very best views.
When it comes to getting out on the water and checking out the more remote bays of her cruising grounds, there can be no better way of doing so than on her custom tenders and toys.
Sure to turn as many heads as the yacht herself, the collection of Jetskis and the seven metre tender allow guests to explore and reach mainland destinations in a highly consistent style.
With a total of 3 jet skis on offer, it’s possible for a large number of guests to enjoy the waves together.
Able to sleep up to 11 guests in five cabins, the motor yacht features two master suites forward on the main deck with large en-suite bathrooms, and two double cabins and a twin cabin with a bathtub on the lower deck. Each stateroom has its own unique colour scheme.
Other highlights include the rare option to sit at a small bar in the contemporary galley while the two star Michelin trained chef is at work, an impressive top speed of 29 knots and cruising speed of 27 knots, and the status of the largest fully-carbon yacht to date.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KHALILAH, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...