A mainstay in the international yachting calendar, the 2019 Palm Beach Boat Show opened its doors today at 12pm EDT, turning West Palm Beach into a hive of activity as industry professionals and boating enthusiasts arrive for day one of the show.
As ever, the 2019 edition has attracted an excellent variety of old and new boats, ranging from sparkling superyachts to sailing vessels, sportfishers and pleasure cruisers. The 200-strong fleet are lined up at the show's location along Flagler Drive.
As well as touring yachts, visitors of the four-day boating meet will be able to browse a variety of state-of-the-art accessories, marine products and exhibits from top shipyards such as Feadship, Heesen and Azimut.
Berthed at Ramp C, attendees should not miss the chance to get a closer look at one of the largest yachts on the show’s line-up; Abeking & Rasmussen’s 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Excellence V’. A popular platform for yacht charter vacations, she is generating plenty of excitement with her sheer size, which exceeds 1,600 tonnes spread over four decks.
Alongside her, show-goers will spot Christensen’s 49m/160ft charter yacht CHASSEUR looking dazzling under the Florida sun. Those who have the chance to step on board the superyacht will be treated to her lavish interiors, which are complete with exotic textures including rosewood, silk and onyx.
Several other must-see charter yachts at the 2019 Palm Beach Boat Show are berthed in close proximity, including Amels’ 55m/180ft superyacht ELIXIR and the 54m/179ft motor yacht KINTA from Turquoise. Both are available for private yacht charter vacations, so those looking to explore the Caribean and Bahamas in style should pay these two a visit.
Also creating a buzz, the 2019 Palm Beach Boat Show is playing host to a number of superyachts from hit Bravo TV series ‘Below Deck'. One such yacht is the leading lady of season six, the 56m/184ft superyacht ‘My Seanna’, which can be found along Ramp D showing off her touch n go helipad and large jacuzzi pool.
She is not the only famous face on the line-up, however, as the star of Taylor Twift's End Game music video is currently berthed at Ramp 7. The 53m/17ft charter yacht MIZU was the star of the show, shooting alongside Ed Sheeran against the glittering backdrop of Miami.
Meanwhile, Lurssen’s Coral Ocean is making a reappearance at the show after wowing attendees at the 2018 edition. Officially the largest attending superyacht, she is a stellar option for superyacht vacations and boasts both interiors and exterior styling from the renowned Bannenberg and Rowell. Hitting the water in 1994, she is widely considered one of Lurssen’s most iconic deliveries, so show-goers should not miss the chance to see her at the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
Complementing the on-the-water action, show-goers will be able to attend informative seminars, see watertoy demos, and indulge in boutique shopping and wine tasting sessions at the Windward VIP experience.
The 2019 Palm Beach Boat will run between 28 - 31 March, with opening times between 10am and 7pm (12am on Thursday, 6pm on Sunday).
If you would like to learn more about any of the charter yachts attending the event, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.