OURANOS Yacht Returns to Charter Market as Superyacht IPANEMAS
Launched in 2012 as part of Technomar’s Nadara 45 range, IPANEMAS has been designed primarily for the charter market. Combining sophistication, an outstanding performance and a whole host of luxurious amenities, she is a top choice for a yacht charter in the Mediterranean.
Housed within the motor yacht’s dynamic blue hull and white superstructure is a tranquil, modern and bright interior, created by the shipyard’s in-house design team.
To pull this off, the stylists have complemented the limestone floors and walnut veneers with a neutral colour palette and earthy accents.
Four sofas upholstered in mélange fabric form the main salon’s living area, adjoined by a bespoke dining table made of a steel base and bronze glass top. The open-plan space is ideal for formal gatherings, with the skylounge above suited to those more relaxed occasions.
Located on the main deck, the master suite boasts its own office as well as a private gym, while a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby on the lower deck.
The deck areas of charter yacht IPANEMAS form a perfect balance between friendly socialising and intimate relaxation. On the sundeck, guests can take it easy in the spa pool forward, sip cocktails at the teak-clad bar or soak up the sunshine in a choice of sunning areas.
Alfresco dining and entertaining family and friends are more suited to the decks below, which are laid out with a variety of tables and sofas. Enjoy a delicious meal here cooked by the resident Chef against the stunning backdrop of Greece or Croatia.
Other highlights include a showpiece staircase made of steel and limestone, exceptional soundproofing, an impressive selection of the latest water toys, and the capability to reach a maximum speed of 24 knots.
Guests can take it easy in the spa pool forward, sip cocktails at the teak-clad bar or soak up the sunshine in a choice of sunning areas
More Yacht Information
Ipanemas Yacht For Charter
45m Tecnomar, 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...