Making her way through to the final stage of the prestigious award for best Displacement Motor Yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT, the distinguished 72m/236ft superyacht 'O’Pari 3' is in good standing to impress the discerning judges reviewing this year’s shortlist.
Recently announcing the finalists for the Superyacht Awards 2016, the organisers of the event revealed that O’Pari 3 was one of six yachts in contention for the title of best displacement motor yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT.
Delivered from the highly praised team at Golden Yachts in 2015, there’s no doubt that she possess all of the necessary qualities of an award winning motor yacht.
From her expansive and generously stocked flydeck to her refreshingly unique interior, everything about O’Pari 3 is a testament to the ambition and expertise which went into making her.
Paris Dragnis, the man behind Golden Yachts, has routinely produced vessels which succeed in being both modern and timeless -Previous releases such as the 40m/130ft charter yacht O’PATI and the 53m/173ft motor yacht O'NEIRO both showcase the enduring success this team is capable of delivering.
Luxury yacht O’Pari 3 is no exception to this rule, and her outdoor deck areas perfectly blend style and comfort. Featuring huge sunpads and a Jacuzzi surrounded by bright loungers, it’s clear that every last luxury has been thought of.
The al fresco dining option is equally impressive, with a large table benefiting from just the right amount of shade to keep guests warm but unexposed.
Showcasing the very best of Greek craftsmanship, O’Pari 3 is a luxury yacht wholly deserving of such a prestigious prize
With large windows flanking the main salon, it’s evident that the same attention has been provided to the interior as the exterior.
This consideration for natural light spilling in to illuminate the bright furnishings is carried over to the dining room, with a table capable of hosting all 12 of the available guests.
For those lucky enough to enjoy her recent season in the Mediterranean, it’s easy to imagine how few could rival such comprehensive excellence.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that she will be a strong contender at the Superyacht Awards 2016.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...