Kicking off next week, the industry-only event will give brokers the chance to tour the luxury yachts on display and network with the owners, captains and crew of the yachts in attendance.
Attendees will also have the chance to browse a wide range of products and services dedicated to the superyacht industry; from interior design studios to luxury marine suppliers.
Among the yachts on the line-up, the 45m/148ft motor yacht ‘Time for Us’ holds the crown for the largest confirmed to attend so far.
The Delta Marine-built superyacht has recently enjoyed a busy summer season exploring the Bahamas, and is sure to turn plenty of heads with her ample deck areas and sundeck bar and TV.
Now nearing its fourth decade, the Newport Charter Yacht Show is one of New England’s largest in-water boat shows with a focus on private charter.
While most of the participating 2019 fleet are motor yachts, several prestige sailing yachts will also be participating. The 31m/103ft schooner EROS will be showing off her classic profile, alongside the 43m/141ft sailing yacht COLUMBIA, with her Old-World elegance.
A lively social programme will ensure four days of fun are to be had, including cocktail functions, breakfast events, an informative seminar, a historic trolley ride and yacht hop.
Some friendly competition will be injected to proceedings, with a tabletop competition, chef’s cook-off and cocktail-making contest.
As ever, the setting of the show will be hard to beat. Ideally located to give easy access to the yachting hotspots of Nantucket, Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard, the town of Newport enjoys a vibrant regatta circuit, friendly sailing community and plenty of history and culture.
The show aims to both celebrate and enhance Newport’s potential as a yacht charter destination, and is a valuable event for those interested in networking and getting accustomed to the charter fleet in this region.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.