Newly Relaunched Expedition Yacht RH3 Returns to Charter Market
An accomplished go-anywhere explorer, RH3 was designed for off-the-beaten-track adventures and is now in immaculate condition following her recent transformation at the Florida refit yard.
Escape to the Caribbean for some winter sun over the upcoming months and be one of the first to charter this new look superyacht, which has successfully circumnavigated the globe on numerous occasions aided by her impressive range of 3,000 nautical miles.
As well as engineering and technology upgrades, she also boasts re-configured layouts on her main and upper decks, and a new, calm and contemporary interior with urban undertones styled by Belgian designer Vincent Van Duysen.
Luxurious materials such as brushed oak, Carrara marble, Italian leather and cashmere are used throughout alongside custom-made furniture from Duysen’s design house and iconic pieces by Christian Liaigre.
A full-beam master suite forms the perfect retreat after spending a busy day on the water and is equipped with a stylish office with magnificent ocean views. The accommodation setup is completed by two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Luxe deck areas on superyacht RH3, meanwhile, present no-end of opportunities for lounging, dining and socialising on your yacht charter, while soaking up the sea air and tropical island-chains of the Caribbean.
There is also an alfresco workout area with TRX station alongside a dedicated spin bike room, ensuring charter guests have no problem keeping up their exercise routines while at sea.
Plus, the expedition yacht also comes with a vast range of water toys, including customised tenders, paddleboards, kayaks, Sea-bobs, and an inflatable trampoline and waterslide. Indeed, there are multiple ways in which guests can explore the glittering waters of the region.
Luxe deck areas on superyacht RH3, meanwhile, present no-end of opportunities for lounging, dining and socialising
More Yacht Information
RH III Yacht For Charter
36m RMK Marine, 2003 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...