Boasting modern lines and a streamlined profile, VANTAGE was delivered in 2010 by the esteemed shipyard Palmer Johnson and has recently been joined by her support vessel Ad Vantage, a refitted Damen-built Sea Axe vessel.
Previously an offshore patrol vessel, Ad Vantage underwent an extensive transformation at the Oceania Marina in New Zealand last year. The duo is now based in Tahiti and the support vessel can be hired, depending on the itinerary and duration, at an extra fee when chartering her mothership.
As part of her four-month refit, Ad Vantage was lengthened with a new transom platform housing a stern anchor. Her deck was reconfigured and 60 seats were replaced by three guest cabins, a captain’s cabin and an office.
The duo is now based in Tahiti and the support vessel can be hired, depending on the itinerary and duration, at an extra fee when chartering the mothership.
She can accommodate a whole host of water toys including an unusual Triton three-seater submarine, Hobie Cat sailing catamarans, a 34ft Jupiter fishing boat and surfing boards.
Fuel for the mothership can also be carried on board, and she boasts Quantum Speed Stabilizers and a Helia crane in order to easily off-load and retrieve tenders and water toys.
The footage also provides an unprecedented glimpse into charter life on board motor yacht VANTAGE. Guests relax in the sundeck Jacuzzi, unwind on the foredeck and indulge in delicious food and drink.
Elegant living spaces composed of limed oak and the aft deck alfresco dining area are likewise revealed, and a selection of the impressive variety of water toys and tenders are captured in action.
The beautiful cruising grounds of what is thought to be the South Pacific are also caught on film. Jungle-clad mountains soar into blue skies and the azure waters are teaming with marine life such as dolphins, turtles and an array of multi-coloured tropical fish.
Superyacht Private Expeditions, the team behind the stunning footage, offer VIP customised diving for clients aboard superyachts as well as documentary production services.
For more information of M/Y VANTAGE and her sidekick, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...