Boasting modern lines and a streamlined profile, VANTAGE was delivered in 2010 by the esteemed shipyard Palmer Johnson and has recently been joined by her support vessel Ad Vantage, a refitted Damen-built Sea Axe vessel.
Previously an offshore patrol vessel, Ad Vantage underwent an extensive transformation at the Oceania Marina in New Zealand last year. The duo is now based in Tahiti and the support vessel can be hired, depending on the itinerary and duration, at an extra fee when chartering her mothership.
As part of her four-month refit, Ad Vantage was lengthened with a new transom platform housing a stern anchor. Her deck was reconfigured and 60 seats were replaced by three guest cabins, a captain’s cabin and an office.
The duo is now based in Tahiti and the support vessel can be hired, depending on the itinerary and duration, at an extra fee when chartering the mothership.
She can accommodate a whole host of water toys including an unusual Triton three-seater submarine, Hobie Cat sailing catamarans, a 34ft Jupiter fishing boat and surfing boards.
Fuel for the mothership can also be carried on board, and she boasts Quantum Speed Stabilizers and a Helia crane in order to easily off-load and retrieve tenders and water toys.
The footage also provides an unprecedented glimpse into charter life on board motor yacht VANTAGE. Guests relax in the sundeck Jacuzzi, unwind on the foredeck and indulge in delicious food and drink.
Elegant living spaces composed of limed oak and the aft deck alfresco dining area are likewise revealed, and a selection of the impressive variety of water toys and tenders are captured in action.
The beautiful cruising grounds of what is thought to be the South Pacific are also caught on film. Jungle-clad mountains soar into blue skies and the azure waters are teaming with marine life such as dolphins, turtles and an array of multi-coloured tropical fish.
Superyacht Private Expeditions, the team behind the stunning footage, offer VIP customised diving for clients aboard superyachts as well as documentary production services.
For more information of M/Y VANTAGE and her sidekick, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...