Prospective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft superyacht O’PTASIA with a recently released video.
Replete with lavish amenities, refined interiors and unquestionable calibre, O’PTASIA is perfectly primed for yacht charter vacations.
As is evident in the video above, she is devoted to creating an environment fit for relaxing, entertaining, and making memories to last a lifetime.
The video is shot around the glittering coastlines of the Mediterranean; but as the colder months set in, O’PTASIA will be making the journey down to the Caribbean, for charters spent island-hopping around the blissful cruising grounds of hotspots such as Antigua and the Virgin Islands.
Launched earlier this year by Golden Yachts, the superyacht was designed to be a floating sanctuary on the water. Her complementary exterior and interior are both the work of Studio Vafiadis, who have recreated a holistic, resort-inspired energy to put guests instantly at ease.
The hub of outdoor living is sure to be the upper deck, which plays host to an oversized swimming pool bordered by sun pads aft. Breaking up the space, a fully-equipped gymnasium encased in glazing allows guests to stay active while chartering.
The superyacht is devoted to creating an environment fit for relaxing, entertaining, and making memories to last a lifetime.
Not that they should need to, given the truly incredible selection of on-board water toys and accessories. Standard additions include Jet-Skis, Seabobs, Kayaks and paddelboards, while stand-outs include an inflatable Jungle Jim, carpet, ocean pool and trampoline, as well as a wakeboard and Jet-Surfs.
After making thorough use of the toys, guests can then retreat to the generous beach club and adjoining swim platform, where sun loungers will ensure a moment’s calm soaking up the balmy climes. For added indulgence, spa and wellness facilities comprising a treatment room and steam chamber are on hand for pampering and relaxing.
Guests can choose from a range of alfresco dining options, from the sun deck’s relaxed and convivial set-up to a more formal affair on the main deck aft. Here, intimate cocktail tables and sumptuous seats create the perfect setting for an aperitif and a sundowner.
Easy access around the superyacht is provided thanks to an elevator serving all floors, and an equally smooth and stylish exit is guaranteed thanks to the large helipad on the foredeck. As seen in the video, this space can double as a yoga spot.
Launched earlier this year by Golden Yachts, the superyacht was designed to be floating sanctuary on the water.
At the end of the day, guests can retreat to one of eleven elegantly-furnished cabins. While principal charterers can enjoy a spacious stateroom offering panoramic views, the VIP suite is sure to be hotly in demand as well, as it boasts the capacity to transform into a private cinema room.
With so many state-of-the-art amenities, charterers will find that a private yacht charter aboard O’PTASIA will meet their every need and desire.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...