Prospective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft superyacht O’PTASIA with a recently released video.
Replete with lavish amenities, refined interiors and unquestionable calibre, O’PTASIA is perfectly primed for yacht charter vacations.
As is evident in the video above, she is devoted to creating an environment fit for relaxing, entertaining, and making memories to last a lifetime.
The video is shot around the glittering coastlines of the Mediterranean; but as the colder months set in, O’PTASIA will be making the journey down to the Caribbean, for charters spent island-hopping around the blissful cruising grounds of hotspots such as Antigua and the Virgin Islands.
Launched earlier this year by Golden Yachts, the superyacht was designed to be a floating sanctuary on the water. Her complementary exterior and interior are both the work of Studio Vafiadis, who have recreated a holistic, resort-inspired energy to put guests instantly at ease.
The hub of outdoor living is sure to be the upper deck, which plays host to an oversized swimming pool bordered by sun pads aft. Breaking up the space, a fully-equipped gymnasium encased in glazing allows guests to stay active while chartering.
The superyacht is devoted to creating an environment fit for relaxing, entertaining, and making memories to last a lifetime.
Not that they should need to, given the truly incredible selection of on-board water toys and accessories. Standard additions include Jet-Skis, Seabobs, Kayaks and paddelboards, while stand-outs include an inflatable Jungle Jim, carpet, ocean pool and trampoline, as well as a wakeboard and Jet-Surfs.
After making thorough use of the toys, guests can then retreat to the generous beach club and adjoining swim platform, where sun loungers will ensure a moment’s calm soaking up the balmy climes. For added indulgence, spa and wellness facilities comprising a treatment room and steam chamber are on hand for pampering and relaxing.
Guests can choose from a range of alfresco dining options, from the sun deck’s relaxed and convivial set-up to a more formal affair on the main deck aft. Here, intimate cocktail tables and sumptuous seats create the perfect setting for an aperitif and a sundowner.
Easy access around the superyacht is provided thanks to an elevator serving all floors, and an equally smooth and stylish exit is guaranteed thanks to the large helipad on the foredeck. As seen in the video, this space can double as a yoga spot.
Launched earlier this year by Golden Yachts, the superyacht was designed to be floating sanctuary on the water.
At the end of the day, guests can retreat to one of eleven elegantly-furnished cabins. While principal charterers can enjoy a spacious stateroom offering panoramic views, the VIP suite is sure to be hotly in demand as well, as it boasts the capacity to transform into a private cinema room.
With so many state-of-the-art amenities, charterers will find that a private yacht charter aboard O’PTASIA will meet their every need and desire.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...