The impressive 82m/266ft superyacht ROMEA has been announced as the newest addition to the global charter fleet and will soon be available for the ‘charter of the decade' in the West Mediterranean.
Delivered by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in June of this year, ROMEA (previously known as ‘Project Dartwo is one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over 80 metres. Packed into her 81 metres is a considerable amount of luxury, with standout features including an indoor and outdoor cinema, Zero Speed Stabilizers, a main saloon spa and a large Beach Club complete with a sauna and Jacuzzi.
She is the sister ship to fellow 82m/266ft yacht KIBO, famous for her ‘timeless’ Terence Disdale interior and lack of spa-tub or swimming pool, which earned her the Holistic Design Award at the 2015 Showboats Design Awards.
In early July, a first detailed look at ROMEA could be enjoyed, as she was spotted cruising the Isle of Man with superyacht Aquila – in the area following crossing the Atlantic.
With sleek exterior styling by the multi-award winning Terence Disdale, she features an aluminium superstructure and four decks appointed with al fresco dining areas, several comfy sunbathing spots and a Jacuzzi on her sundeck.
He is also responsible for her motor yacht ROMEA’S striking interior, which sleeps as many as 12-14 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with his and hers dressing rooms, a VIP stateroom forward, two double and two twin cabins, with one Pullman berth. All cabins feature the latest entertainment systems, with a central elevator providing easy access to all her floors up to sundeck.
An extensive range of water toys are also available to guests on board, with highlights including Seabobs, jet-skis, windsurfers, kayaks and state-of-the-art scuba diving equipment.
Powered by twin Caterpillar engines, she has a cruising speed of 14 knots, and will offer a top speed 16 knots, with a range of 4500.00 nm. She has a gross tonnage of 2,300 GRT.
M/Y ROMEA is currently located in the French Riviera, following a visit to Ibiza. For more details on the availability of this superyacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over metres
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...