The impressive 82m/266ft superyacht ROMEA has been announced as the newest addition to the global charter fleet and will soon be available for the ‘charter of the decade' in the West Mediterranean.
Delivered by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in June of this year, ROMEA (previously known as ‘Project Dartwo is one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over 80 metres. Packed into her 81 metres is a considerable amount of luxury, with standout features including an indoor and outdoor cinema, Zero Speed Stabilizers, a main saloon spa and a large Beach Club complete with a sauna and Jacuzzi.
She is the sister ship to fellow 82m/266ft yacht KIBO, famous for her ‘timeless’ Terence Disdale interior and lack of spa-tub or swimming pool, which earned her the Holistic Design Award at the 2015 Showboats Design Awards.
In early July, a first detailed look at ROMEA could be enjoyed, as she was spotted cruising the Isle of Man with superyacht Aquila – in the area following crossing the Atlantic.
With sleek exterior styling by the multi-award winning Terence Disdale, she features an aluminium superstructure and four decks appointed with al fresco dining areas, several comfy sunbathing spots and a Jacuzzi on her sundeck.
He is also responsible for her motor yacht ROMEA’S striking interior, which sleeps as many as 12-14 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with his and hers dressing rooms, a VIP stateroom forward, two double and two twin cabins, with one Pullman berth. All cabins feature the latest entertainment systems, with a central elevator providing easy access to all her floors up to sundeck.
An extensive range of water toys are also available to guests on board, with highlights including Seabobs, jet-skis, windsurfers, kayaks and state-of-the-art scuba diving equipment.
Powered by twin Caterpillar engines, she has a cruising speed of 14 knots, and will offer a top speed 16 knots, with a range of 4500.00 nm. She has a gross tonnage of 2,300 GRT.
M/Y ROMEA is currently located in the French Riviera, following a visit to Ibiza. For more details on the availability of this superyacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over metres
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...