New Superyacht ROMEA Joins Yacht Charter Fleet
The impressive 82m/266ft superyacht ROMEA has been announced as the newest addition to the global charter fleet and will soon be available for the ‘charter of the decade' in the West Mediterranean.
Delivered by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in June of this year, ROMEA (previously known as ‘Project Dartwo is one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over 80 metres. Packed into her 81 metres is a considerable amount of luxury, with standout features including an indoor and outdoor cinema, Zero Speed Stabilizers, a main saloon spa and a large Beach Club complete with a sauna and Jacuzzi.
She is the sister ship to fellow 82m/266ft yacht KIBO, famous for her ‘timeless’ Terence Disdale interior and lack of spa-tub or swimming pool, which earned her the Holistic Design Award at the 2015 Showboats Design Awards.
In early July, a first detailed look at ROMEA could be enjoyed, as she was spotted cruising the Isle of Man with superyacht Aquila – in the area following crossing the Atlantic.
With sleek exterior styling by the multi-award winning Terence Disdale, she features an aluminium superstructure and four decks appointed with al fresco dining areas, several comfy sunbathing spots and a Jacuzzi on her sundeck.
He is also responsible for her motor yacht ROMEA’S striking interior, which sleeps as many as 12-14 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with his and hers dressing rooms, a VIP stateroom forward, two double and two twin cabins, with one Pullman berth. All cabins feature the latest entertainment systems, with a central elevator providing easy access to all her floors up to sundeck.
An extensive range of water toys are also available to guests on board, with highlights including Seabobs, jet-skis, windsurfers, kayaks and state-of-the-art scuba diving equipment.
Powered by twin Caterpillar engines, she has a cruising speed of 14 knots, and will offer a top speed 16 knots, with a range of 4500.00 nm. She has a gross tonnage of 2,300 GRT.
M/Y ROMEA is currently located in the French Riviera, following a visit to Ibiza. For more details on the availability of this superyacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
one of the largest new additions to the charter market at over metres
More Yacht Information
Romea Yacht For Charter
82m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...