Taken in the Bahamas, the photo shoot captures NAUTILUS’ Zen-like interior, revealing the new soft furnishings and artworks in calming, natural tones that now adorn her guest living areas.
New features, including a games room area and a sushi station with new bench seating, have also been caught on camera, adding to the line-up of informal, family-style offerings on board.
When the award-winning superyacht was launched as Grace E back in 2014, she made headlines with her eco-friendly credentials, innovative design and health and well-being facilities. And as the new images prove, she is still an incredible cruising option for a variety of charter parties.
Among her eco-friendly features are a hybrid diesel-electric plant and a dynamic position system, which prevents the yacht from having to drop anchor in fragile environments. This means charterers can explore coral reefs and shallow waters without causing damage to the seabed.
Much focus has been put on health and well-being, with an entire deck dedicated to wellness.
Much focus has been put on health and well-being too, with an entire deck dedicated to wellness. Facilities here include a Jacuzzi, sauna, hydrotherapy pool and massage room. There is also a 3.5m resistance swimming pool, which can be used for fitness or relaxation.
The interior styling likewise has an emphasis on creating a soothing environment, so guests can truly unwind on a yacht charter. Envisioned as a bright, comfortable home for family and friends, the design combines pale woods, a neutral colour palette and innovative lighting for a tranquil, modern and stylish atmosphere.
Spaces in which to relax and socialise abound across the exterior deck areas, with comfy seating, sunbathing spots, a spacious dining area, a large swim platform and a water-side balcony.
The motor yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in seven staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP suites, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Three of these cabins are located on the main deck, ensuring a greater number of guests on board will be treated to wonderful views of the region.
Currently cruising in the Caribbean, she will be open for Mediterranean yacht charters this summer in hotspots such as the South of France and Sardinia. She is an ideal platform for soaking up the glitz and glamour unique to the Riviera as well as seeking out secluded spots along the coast of the staggeringly beautiful Italian island.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...