New Photos: Sailing Yacht MUZUNI Captured in the Caribbean
A descendent from German Frers’ line of world-class racing yachts, MUZUNI combines an exceptional sailing performance with all the modern comforts you could wish for on a luxury yacht charter.
As the selection of aerial shots reveal, the sailing yacht boasts a carbon rig and rigging as well as an impressive range of sails for racing and cruising in all winds. This is in addition to a racing keel, which is, of course, hidden under the water.
Cruising alongside MUZUNI is her Zodiac 420 jet tender and Goldfish 28 tender, and a whole treasure chest of water toys, including water skis, paddle boards and snorkelling gear, have been shot on her retractable swim platform.
A photo taken from the helm station reveals the luxe alfresco dining option while another shows a more intimate spot on the foredeck in which to unwind and take in the stunning Caribbean surrounds.
Meanwhile, other snaps unveil the contemporary interior of charter yacht MUZUNI. A main salon with warm wood panelling and cream and navy blue furnishings provide dining and lounging options, and the three-cabin layout is comprised of a master suite, a double cabin and a twin cabin.
MUZUNI combines an exceptional sailing performance with all the modern comforts you could wish for on a luxury yacht charter.
The master suite was, in fact, renovated in 2014 and features a new ensuite.
If you would like further information on hiring S/Y MUZUNI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, have a browse of all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Muzuni Yacht For Charter
30m Nautor's Swan, 2005
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...