New Photos Reveal Refitted Superyacht BACCHUS
The recently refitted 43m/142ft motor yacht BACCHUS has unveiled photographs of her new look by the Florida-based designers Ari Loar Interiors Inc.
Completed in autumn 2015, the refit followed the sale of BACCHUS in August. A 2004 build from Trinity Yachts, she now boasts a brighter, more contemporary interior, perfect for luxury yacht charters.
Throughout the motor yacht, panels of African cherry wood have been joined by new matching wooden furniture, cream furnishings and carpets, and an array of different textures such as faux fur throws and cushions, which are found throughout the living spaces.
The main salon features new sofas and the dining table is now overlooked by two glittering chandeliers. Plus blinds have replaced curtains, allowing much more natural light to flood into the surroundings during the day.
A huge transformation can be seen in the sky lounge; red, and gold and cream-patterned seating has been replaced by a sumptuous L-shaped cream sofa and club chairs, and handsome wooden flooring has taken the place of a dated light-coloured carpet.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet, which is able to hold up to 150 bottles.
Meanwhile, modern cabinet fixtures and fresh luxurious white and fawn-coloured bed linen has updated the master suite and other four staterooms.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet
New art work and lighting fixtures refresh the look of charter yacht BACCHUS too.
The exterior has also seen some changes including the switch from vibrant yellow-striped upholstery to a more subtle grey tone.
For further information on M/Y BACCHUS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Bacchus Yacht For Charter
43m Trinity Yachts, 2005 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...