The recently refitted 43m/142ft motor yacht BACCHUS has unveiled photographs of her new look by the Florida-based designers Ari Loar Interiors Inc.
Completed in autumn 2015, the refit followed the sale of BACCHUS in August. A 2004 build from Trinity Yachts, she now boasts a brighter, more contemporary interior, perfect for luxury yacht charters.
Throughout the motor yacht, panels of African cherry wood have been joined by new matching wooden furniture, cream furnishings and carpets, and an array of different textures such as faux fur throws and cushions, which are found throughout the living spaces.
The main salon features new sofas and the dining table is now overlooked by two glittering chandeliers. Plus blinds have replaced curtains, allowing much more natural light to flood into the surroundings during the day.
A huge transformation can be seen in the sky lounge; red, and gold and cream-patterned seating has been replaced by a sumptuous L-shaped cream sofa and club chairs, and handsome wooden flooring has taken the place of a dated light-coloured carpet.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet, which is able to hold up to 150 bottles.
Meanwhile, modern cabinet fixtures and fresh luxurious white and fawn-coloured bed linen has updated the master suite and other four staterooms.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet
New art work and lighting fixtures refresh the look of charter yacht BACCHUS too.
The exterior has also seen some changes including the switch from vibrant yellow-striped upholstery to a more subtle grey tone.
For further information on M/Y BACCHUS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...