The recently refitted 43m/142ft motor yacht BACCHUS has unveiled photographs of her new look by the Florida-based designers Ari Loar Interiors Inc.
Completed in autumn 2015, the refit followed the sale of BACCHUS in August. A 2004 build from Trinity Yachts, she now boasts a brighter, more contemporary interior, perfect for luxury yacht charters.
Throughout the motor yacht, panels of African cherry wood have been joined by new matching wooden furniture, cream furnishings and carpets, and an array of different textures such as faux fur throws and cushions, which are found throughout the living spaces.
The main salon features new sofas and the dining table is now overlooked by two glittering chandeliers. Plus blinds have replaced curtains, allowing much more natural light to flood into the surroundings during the day.
A huge transformation can be seen in the sky lounge; red, and gold and cream-patterned seating has been replaced by a sumptuous L-shaped cream sofa and club chairs, and handsome wooden flooring has taken the place of a dated light-coloured carpet.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet, which is able to hold up to 150 bottles.
Meanwhile, modern cabinet fixtures and fresh luxurious white and fawn-coloured bed linen has updated the master suite and other four staterooms.
A new corner bar with a back lit onyx counter has been installed and is accompanied by a striking wine cabinet
New art work and lighting fixtures refresh the look of charter yacht BACCHUS too.
The exterior has also seen some changes including the switch from vibrant yellow-striped upholstery to a more subtle grey tone.
For further information on M/Y BACCHUS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...