New Motor Yacht SERENITY Joins the Global Charter Fleet
Part of the Terrazza series, SERENITY features the line’s distinctive side balconies, as well as bespoke exterior and interior styling from renowned London-based designer Evan K Marshall. Designed with both charter and private use in mind, she is a fine addition to the global charter fleet.
Now you can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities, luxe entertainment spaces and innovative design features, while island-hopping in the Bahamas or cruising Caribbean hotspots such as St Barts and Saint Martin.
Among her highlights are fixed side balconies in the main salon, master suite and skylounge, which offer charterers a secluded place to soak up the beautiful surrounds and, alongside an expanse of floor-to-ceiling windows, flood the interiors with natural light.
The sundeck, however, is sure to become the daytime hub. Unwind in the six-person Jacuzzi, catch some rays in the sunning areas, sip cocktails at the bar or grab a freshly grilled snack from the barbecue. There is also a back-lit wading pool with skylights aft, which illuminates the 12-seater alfresco dining area on the deck below.
Meanwhile, the interior of charter yacht SERENITY combines dark walnut soles, African maple cabinetry and lacewood accents with high quality stonework and sumptuous fabrics for a warm, welcoming and luxurious look, perfect for both relaxation and getting together with loved ones on your yacht charter.
In the main salon, backlit onyx frames the huge windows, a glass table offers a formal dining setup forward and a widescreen TV drops down from the ceiling to face an L-shaped sofa. Opposite this is an iron staircase, which spirals up to a skylounge with an intimate seating area, fireplace and games table.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six rooms, including a full-beam master suite with a private study and jade-coloured onyx en suite on the main deck, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and four double cabins on the lower deck, two of which can be converted into a second VIP suite if preferred.
Another memorable feature is her elevator, which provides access to all decks including the sundeck. Plus, she has a stone waterfall encased in glass in the main entryway and a large collection of water toys, allowing guests multiple ways in which to get out on the water.
You can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities, luxe entertainment spaces and innovative design features
More Yacht Information
Serenity Yacht For Charter
40m IAG Yachts, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...