Referring to itself as a ‘destination within a destination’, the construction of Porto Maho Marina in the Caribbean is set to begin on 1st June this year.
Another luxury brainchild of the Maho Group- the Caribbean’s most exclusive real estate and resort company- the Porto Maho Marina is set to be a strikingly modern waterfront village which combines a number of private docks with two appropriately contemporary residential areas.
Inspired by the atmosphere of prestigious European yacht clubs - think Portonovi and Port Hercule- the minimalist styling of the residential properties allows for unrivalled views overlooking the Simpson Bay Lagoon.
Keen to integrate exclusivity with traditional island living, the Porto Maho is set to feature a host of desirable facilities including: banks, restaurants, designer boutiques, and an assortment of members-only clubs.
Expected to be the largest marina available around Saint Martin, the developers of the project have yet to decide upon a final configuration, but have assured reporters that larger superyachts will have adequate berthing options.
Comprised of ultra-modern waterfront villas and a collection of conveniently accessed private docks, Porto Maho will no doubt become one of the most exclusive communities in the Caribbean
Each designed by Associated Architects of Turin, the residential properties available for purchase are entirely bespoke, offering additional storage space for any seagoing equipment as well as featuring private pools which look out across the Bay Lagoon.
Though there has been no confirmed launch date for the Porto Maho Marina, developers have announced that all of the necessary infrastructure is in place to allow for a steady building process.
In order to make further enquiries into visiting the Porto Maho marina this year, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...