Thanks to new legislation passed by the Balearic Government last week, it is now more straightforward to acquire the licence necessary to access the fantastic cruising grounds of Spain.
Streamlining the previously complex process of obtaining a Spanish charter license, a new Decree in Spanish maritime law is expected to tempt plenty of charter yachts to the diverse Mediterranean hotspot.
Indeed, the changes brought about by the Decree assure a greater transparency, organising all of the legal requirements into a single document for a greater understanding between the government and the superyachts wishing to enter Balearic waters.
What this means for superyacht charters in Spain is that brokers are now able to interact with the relevant Maritime Authorities in a far more efficient manner, making the destination a seriously attractive choice for summertime vacations.
Thanks to state of the art superyacht marinas such as the OneOcean Port Vell in Barcelona and the upcoming Sovren Marina in Ibiza, Spain has recently become a leading vacation spot amongst discerning travellers.
Such appeal is hardly surprising when you consider how the coastlines of the various Spanish islands are lined with world-leading restaurants and a number of jaw-dropping views.
Helping to simplify the process of obtaining a Spanish charter licence, the new legislation should help to attract a number of superyachts to the mesmerizing waters surrounding Ibiza, Barcelona, and beyond
For those less inclined to immerse themselves in the bustle of town and city life, the superyacht-friendly beaches of Spain are ideal for lapping up the sun and getting out with any available water toys and tenders.
With Spain now set to become easier to access than ever before, there’s arguably never been a better time to experience the charms of the Balearics on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...