Brand new and with all of her spaces styled by the award-winning Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, it would be impossible to understate the importance of superyacht AQUARIUS.
Currently the second largest Feadship superyacht open for charter, AQUARIUS is a testament to the exceptional build quality and pedigree which has come to define the iconic Dutch shipyard. Specifically, she combines immaculate design with outstanding engineering to provide the option to undertake long-range cruising.
A floating masterpiece, AQUARIUS certainly offers the greatest environment for a superyacht vacation. Indeed, with a range of superb features integrated into the interior and exterior areas, guests are sure to be relaxed and satisfied as they enjoy the surroundings of the world’s most remarkable cruising grounds.
Sure to be a popular spot throughout the day, the main deck aft is home to a large swimming pool surrounded by comfortable sunloungers. At 6.5 metres long, the pool can also be transformed into a dancefloor to make the space just as exciting by night.
Accessed by a spacious elevator from the main deck, the sundeck includes even more lounging options as well as an alfresco dining set-up and full-size Jacuzzi at the fore.
Other exterior highlights include the cocktail lounge on the bridge deck, with its casual design completed by the addition of a retractable television and optional sliding windscreens for shading.
Showcasing the supreme quality of Feadship superyachts, AQUARIUS is certain to offer an unrivalled charter experience
The interior of superyacht AQUARIUS is just as remarkable as the exterior, with vivid colours and comfortable furnishings creating a soothing ambience in both the communal and guest spaces.
As the largest lounge ever built by Feadship without structural pillars, the main salon flows seamlessly with the aft deck space, forming a functional and social alternative to the pool area.
Flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows, the light and airy space also features a large dining table to provide a more formal environment to the arrangement found up on the sundeck.
Boasting an enviable cabin configuration, AQUARIUS features an Owner’s deck complete with an observation and media room, as well as a dedicated study and massage room. Further aft, there is also private sun terrace for the occupants to take advantage of.
The remaining 6 cabins are located back on the main deck, and altogether they provide accommodation for up to 12 guests during a private charter vacation.
The lower deck has been put to phenomenal use, with a fully-equipped gymnasium, spa area, and massage room occupying the waterside space. With a retractable balcony facing out from the gym, charter guests will be able to make use of the equipment whilst looking out across the ocean.
The balcony also serves as a convenient boarding platform for guests keen to get out on one of the tenders on offer.
Making her an even more exciting prospect out on the water, AQUARIUS comes with an inflatable water slide which is large enough to reach all the way from the sundeck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...