Perfectly suited for such charters, TOBY combines a voluminous interior with outdoor deck areas ideally equipped for premier hosting.
Making good use of her width, the yacht features an ultra modern main salon all but designed for summertime socialising.
For those staying the night, she is capable of hosting up to 10 guests across a range of 5 stylishly decorated suites.
With al fresco dining options, immaculate decking, and offering access to unobstructed views, TOBY is appropriate for any kind of outdoor gathering.
Including a large circular settee on her impressive sundeck, and a collection of chaises lounges, guests will be able to enjoy the sun and the sights whilst partying.
For those keen to get out on the water, luxury charter yacht TOBY also includes an array of water toys and snorkeling gear to keep everyone occupied.
Modern, spacious, and voluminous, motor yacht TOBY meets every requirement for a memorable event charter
Inside, her dining and social spaces are accentuated by a bright colour palette, making her as exceptional indoors as out. Likewise, the textures remain consistently engaging and provide a good sense of flow throughout yacht.
With concealed speaks connected to a state of the art hi-fi system, it’s almost expected that guests will the keep the party going.
From March to June, she will be berthed in either Cannes or Monaco, two destinations which promise the most elite of event charters- whether it’s the Monaco Grand Prix, or the Cannes Film Festival, guests will be treated to an exceptional experience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...