M/Y SOFIA 3 Available for Monaco Grand Prix Charter
The 43m/140’ motor yacht SOFIA 3 is available for the Monaco Grand Prix 2014 and has a Berth available in zone 2 on the floating dock.
Built in 2008 by Baglietto, custom-built superyacht SOFIA 3 boasts state-of-the-art entertainment systems throughout, including a retractable flat screen TV and iPod docking stations, the perfect setting for a Monaco luxury yacht charter.
She can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master stateroom that encompasses an adjoining private study, a walk-in wardrobe and a beautiful modern ensuite. Her main saloon features a comfortable lounge area to relax and an open dining are for 10 guests.
AVAILABILITY & RATES:
Monaco GP, 22nd-25th May 2014
€25,000 / day + 20% VAT + €24,420 berth in zone 2
Berth available in zone 2 on the floating dock
More Yacht Information
Sofia 3 Yacht For Charter
43m Baglietto, 2008 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...