It has been announced that iconic 75.5m (247ft) superyacht 'Anastasia' will be available for private luxury charters in the Maldives this winter season. This is a great opportunity to escape the winter blues in Europe, and visit this tropical archipelago in the Indian Ocean, aboard a floating five star "hotel".
Motor yacht Anastasia was build by OceanCo, the renowned Dutch shipyard, and delivered to her owners in 2008, since then she has been maintained to the highest standards and has just undergone a multi-million dollar refit prior to her appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show earlier this year.
The renowned yacht designer Sam Sorgiovanni was responsible for entire project, creating her stunning exterior lines and a timeless elegant interior. Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
We were luck enough to be invited aboard Anastasia by Oceanco when she was first unveiled at the 2008 Monaco Yacht Show, and again by her charter marketing agents at the 2013 Monaco Yacht Show and we can she is as good as new condition. Her hull has just been repainted, including the intricate wood effect on her transom, she has new carpets and soft furnishings as well as updated audio equipment
In the evening guests can relax outdoors on her vast deck areas, watch a film streamed via her on demand Kaleidescape movie library, or dance the night away in the main salon which transforms into a disco complete with DJ equipment, lights and dance floor.
During the day guests can make use of one of the largest selections of water toys and Personal Water Crafts (PWCs) available on a charter yacht all housed within her huge garage, complete with changing and shower facilities.
Anastasia can accommodate 12 charter guests in her 6 cabins, comprising a full duplex master suite on the upper deck, on the upper deck their are two VIP staterooms and three double cabins, all with en-suite facilities. On the master deck there is a nanny/ bodyguard cabin for your piece of mind.
If you are a seasoned 'charterer' who goes to The Caribbean ever year, then maybe you should consider visiting The Maldives Islands this winter, it has so much to offer. The Maldives consists of over 1,900 coral islands grouped in double chain of 26 atolls, made up of live coral reefs and sand bars, and scattered over 90,000 square kilometers (35,000 sq miles). The Maldives has some of the clearest waters in the world and a diverse marine eco system making it ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving. For more information about the Maldives Islands read our destination guide, or view other Luxury Charter Yachts in the Maldives.
Anastasia's charter rates start from €650,000 per week plus expenses. For more details renting this yacht in the Maldives or to book your winter yachting vacation please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...