M/Y Anastasia for charter in Maldives this winter
It has been announced that iconic 75.5m (247ft) superyacht 'Anastasia' will be available for private luxury charters in the Maldives this winter season. This is a great opportunity to escape the winter blues in Europe, and visit this tropical archipelago in the Indian Ocean, aboard a floating five star "hotel".
Motor yacht Anastasia was build by OceanCo, the renowned Dutch shipyard, and delivered to her owners in 2008, since then she has been maintained to the highest standards and has just undergone a multi-million dollar refit prior to her appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show earlier this year.
The renowned yacht designer Sam Sorgiovanni was responsible for entire project, creating her stunning exterior lines and a timeless elegant interior. Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
We were luck enough to be invited aboard Anastasia by Oceanco when she was first unveiled at the 2008 Monaco Yacht Show, and again by her charter marketing agents at the 2013 Monaco Yacht Show and we can she is as good as new condition. Her hull has just been repainted, including the intricate wood effect on her transom, she has new carpets and soft furnishings as well as updated audio equipment
In the evening guests can relax outdoors on her vast deck areas, watch a film streamed via her on demand Kaleidescape movie library, or dance the night away in the main salon which transforms into a disco complete with DJ equipment, lights and dance floor.
During the day guests can make use of one of the largest selections of water toys and Personal Water Crafts (PWCs) available on a charter yacht all housed within her huge garage, complete with changing and shower facilities.
Anastasia can accommodate 12 charter guests in her 6 cabins, comprising a full duplex master suite on the upper deck, on the upper deck their are two VIP staterooms and three double cabins, all with en-suite facilities. On the master deck there is a nanny/ bodyguard cabin for your piece of mind.
If you are a seasoned 'charterer' who goes to The Caribbean ever year, then maybe you should consider visiting The Maldives Islands this winter, it has so much to offer. The Maldives consists of over 1,900 coral islands grouped in double chain of 26 atolls, made up of live coral reefs and sand bars, and scattered over 90,000 square kilometers (35,000 sq miles). The Maldives has some of the clearest waters in the world and a diverse marine eco system making it ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving. For more information about the Maldives Islands read our destination guide, or view other Luxury Charter Yachts in the Maldives.
Anastasia's charter rates start from €650,000 per week plus expenses. For more details renting this yacht in the Maldives or to book your winter yachting vacation please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
More Yacht Information
Anastasia Yacht For Charter
76m Oceanco, 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...