It has been announced that iconic 75.5m (247ft) superyacht 'Anastasia' will be available for private luxury charters in the Maldives this winter season. This is a great opportunity to escape the winter blues in Europe, and visit this tropical archipelago in the Indian Ocean, aboard a floating five star "hotel".
Motor yacht Anastasia was build by OceanCo, the renowned Dutch shipyard, and delivered to her owners in 2008, since then she has been maintained to the highest standards and has just undergone a multi-million dollar refit prior to her appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show earlier this year.
The renowned yacht designer Sam Sorgiovanni was responsible for entire project, creating her stunning exterior lines and a timeless elegant interior. Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
We were luck enough to be invited aboard Anastasia by Oceanco when she was first unveiled at the 2008 Monaco Yacht Show, and again by her charter marketing agents at the 2013 Monaco Yacht Show and we can she is as good as new condition. Her hull has just been repainted, including the intricate wood effect on her transom, she has new carpets and soft furnishings as well as updated audio equipment
In the evening guests can relax outdoors on her vast deck areas, watch a film streamed via her on demand Kaleidescape movie library, or dance the night away in the main salon which transforms into a disco complete with DJ equipment, lights and dance floor.
During the day guests can make use of one of the largest selections of water toys and Personal Water Crafts (PWCs) available on a charter yacht all housed within her huge garage, complete with changing and shower facilities.
Anastasia can accommodate 12 charter guests in her 6 cabins, comprising a full duplex master suite on the upper deck, on the upper deck their are two VIP staterooms and three double cabins, all with en-suite facilities. On the master deck there is a nanny/ bodyguard cabin for your piece of mind.
If you are a seasoned 'charterer' who goes to The Caribbean ever year, then maybe you should consider visiting The Maldives Islands this winter, it has so much to offer. The Maldives consists of over 1,900 coral islands grouped in double chain of 26 atolls, made up of live coral reefs and sand bars, and scattered over 90,000 square kilometers (35,000 sq miles). The Maldives has some of the clearest waters in the world and a diverse marine eco system making it ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving. For more information about the Maldives Islands read our destination guide, or view other Luxury Charter Yachts in the Maldives.
Anastasia's charter rates start from €650,000 per week plus expenses. For more details renting this yacht in the Maldives or to book your winter yachting vacation please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Charter guests will marvel at the level of detail set out over her seven decks and be overwhelmed by her imaginative open spaces.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...