Delivered by Benetti in 2012, ULYSSES sports an eye-catching black hull and cream-coloured superstructure within which is a classical interior styled by the Italian yard's in-house design team. Equipped with luxurious amenities and inimitable style, she is a fine yacht charter choice.
When guests first step aboard the yacht, they will be greeted by a spacious aft deck with a large U-shaped sofa. Sip pre-dinner drinks here before heading up one level to the upper deck aft and enjoying a delicious alfresco meal at a circular, high-gloss dining table for 12.
The hub of daytime living, however, is sure to be the sundeck. An oversized Jacuzzi is situated forward, offering magnificent views across the ocean and surrounded by an ample supply of sun pads for soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine.
There is also a stylish bar lined with red bar stools situated under the shade of the radar arch and a second alfresco dining option is formed by a rectangular table. Dine here while enjoying a freshly made pizza from the pizza oven.
Even more opportunities for relaxation are then available in the form of a sauna, and multiple sun beds and comfortable seating areas aft. Unwind here while docked along the idyllic coastline of Cuba or after discovering the island’s many on-land attractions.
Boasting baroque, gothic and romantic influences, the interior of charter yacht ULYSSES is rich, regal and full of character. The main salon features lacquered mahogany, glittering chandeliers and luscious fabrics in vibrant hues of red and gold.
Open-plan, the space consists of a large lounge and Steinway piano, which leads forward to an opulent, formal dining area. The skylounge, however, offers a more casual lounging setup as well as a bar and games table.
The high-gloss mahogany continues into the master suite made up of sleeping quarters, a private office, an observation lounge with unobstructed vistas, and a spacious en suite with a steam room and hairdressing salon.
Other staterooms on board the motor yacht consist of a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two twin cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
Boasting baroque, gothic and romantic influences, the interior of charter yacht ULYSSES is rich, regal and full of character
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...