Delivered by Benetti in 2012, ULYSSES sports an eye-catching black hull and cream-coloured superstructure within which is a classical interior styled by the Italian yard's in-house design team. Equipped with luxurious amenities and inimitable style, she is a fine yacht charter choice.
When guests first step aboard the yacht, they will be greeted by a spacious aft deck with a large U-shaped sofa. Sip pre-dinner drinks here before heading up one level to the upper deck aft and enjoying a delicious alfresco meal at a circular, high-gloss dining table for 12.
The hub of daytime living, however, is sure to be the sundeck. An oversized Jacuzzi is situated forward, offering magnificent views across the ocean and surrounded by an ample supply of sun pads for soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine.
There is also a stylish bar lined with red bar stools situated under the shade of the radar arch and a second alfresco dining option is formed by a rectangular table. Dine here while enjoying a freshly made pizza from the pizza oven.
Even more opportunities for relaxation are then available in the form of a sauna, and multiple sun beds and comfortable seating areas aft. Unwind here while docked along the idyllic coastline of Cuba or after discovering the island’s many on-land attractions.
Boasting baroque, gothic and romantic influences, the interior of charter yacht ULYSSES is rich, regal and full of character. The main salon features lacquered mahogany, glittering chandeliers and luscious fabrics in vibrant hues of red and gold.
Open-plan, the space consists of a large lounge and Steinway piano, which leads forward to an opulent, formal dining area. The skylounge, however, offers a more casual lounging setup as well as a bar and games table.
The high-gloss mahogany continues into the master suite made up of sleeping quarters, a private office, an observation lounge with unobstructed vistas, and a spacious en suite with a steam room and hairdressing salon.
Other staterooms on board the motor yacht consist of a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two twin cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
Boasting baroque, gothic and romantic influences, the interior of charter yacht ULYSSES is rich, regal and full of character
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...