Proudly revealing her arrival to the charter fleet this year, TORTOISE is a sophisticated motor yacht available for charters between two of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
An ideal choice for the discerning host, the yacht is complete with all of the necessary features for a truly memorable events charter.
With generously sized social spaces both indoors and out, guests are able to socialise in a highly contemporary environment ornamented with impressive and detailed design work.
The saloon on the main deck is flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows providing precisely the kinds of panoramic views necessary for enjoying the Formula 1.
As well as being open for charter in Monaco between the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix, the yacht will also be based in the South of France throughout the year for charters in the French Riviera, Corsica, and Sardinia.
Contrasting its dominant monochrome theme with splashes of bright blue and sea greens, the interior of motor yacht TORTOISE is strikingly playful, making it the perfect accompaniment to an exciting event.
Spilling outside, this refreshing aesthetic leads to a Jacuzzi situated at the front of the deck, an arrangement which allows guests to take in the atmosphere and views in unparalleled style and comfort. Surrounded by sizeable sun loungers, this area of the yacht doubles up as a superb spot for enjoying the warm evenings with a couple of drinks.
Once the day is over, those staying the night on board TORTOISE are treated to bedrooms as well designed as the social areas. Comprised of 1 Master suite, 2 Double suites and 2 Twin suites, the accommodation is impeccable and designed with space in mind.
With an experienced crew of 8, guests can be assured that their charter will feature the high standard expected from a luxury experience.
Unlike her name, TORTOISE offers impressively paced cruising and provides a range of sea toys for her guests to enjoy when they’re not attending events and socialising.
With a Waverider, water skis, a wakeboard, and plenty of inflatables, there’s never a dull moment when out in some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
For those wanting to take a look at the marine life on offer, TORTOISE also provides snorkelling equipment to her guests.
Words really do fail to do justice to the uniqueness of TORTOISE and the kind of luxury charter she offers
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...