Motor yacht REBEL joins the Global Charter Fleet
The Trinity Yachts-designed REBEL is an excellent addition to the charter market having undergone a recent refit in 2014. She is equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring a more comfortable on-deck experience, cruising at 13 knots with a top speed of 17 knots.
Maximising all the available outdoor space, she offers an expansive sun deck to relax on, upon one of several sun loungers along with a bar to enjoy the yachting experience in style. There is also an equally spacious bridge deck aft, complete with casual seating area and al-fresco dining.
Inside, superyacht Rebel accommodates up to 10 guests in five beautifully appointed cabins that comprise a master suite, two double cabins and a twin.
She has a main saloon which comes complete with a Panasonic entertainment centre, an upper saloon for quiet reading and a further 50" Plasma screen on the sun deck skylounge for watching movies under the stars.
For those who are keen on water sports, Rebel boasts an impressive toy chest which includes jet-skis, wake boards, paddle boards and full scuba-diving kits.
For more details on being one of the first to charter M/Y REBEL, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for a Caribbean luxury yacht charter.
an excellent addition to the charter market having undergone a recent refit in 2014
More Yacht Information
Rebel Yacht For Charter
48m Trinity Yachts, 2005 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...