Launched in 2013, PRIDE was the first project from Barcelona-based builder Viudes Yachts. Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living and proximity to the sea, she is an excellent option for exploring the glittering coastline and gorgeous islands of Croatia.
The sundeck is sure to become a hub of any luxury yacht charter aboard the motor yacht. Guests can sip cocktails at the bar, lounge with loved ones in a variety of seating areas, enjoy a freshly cooked lunch from the teppanyaki grill or soak up the Mediterranean sunshine on the sun pad island.
To get really close to the ocean, however, head to the generous swim platform. With enough space to host sun loungers and a small table and chairs, this is the ultimate water-side retreat. Plus an aft swim ladder can be raised or lowered to provide access into the sea or up to the dock.
The classically styled superstructure of superyacht PRIDE houses generous interior spaces, enhanced by high ceilings and styling from Aldo Cichero. Rich Cherrywood floors and panelling joins beige furnishings and gold baroque flourishes, and a two-metre long crystal chandelier by Laudarte dazzles in the stairwell.
A main salon with a lounge, dining area and onyx-topped bar is a great space to host formal occasions whereas the upper salon offers a more casual atmosphere in which to relax or entertain guests and sliding doors open up into a large alfresco dining area.
The opulent full-beam master suite features its own office and private side balconies to port and starboard, and is one of 12 staterooms. Others comprise a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living and proximity to the sea, PRIDE is an excellent option for exploring the cruising grounds of Croatia
There is also a gym and sauna on board as well as a plethora of the latest water toys, ensuring guests make the most of the azure Adriatic waters.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y PRIDE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...