Launched in 2013, PRIDE was the first project from Barcelona-based builder Viudes Yachts. Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living and proximity to the sea, she is an excellent option for exploring the glittering coastline and gorgeous islands of Croatia.
The sundeck is sure to become a hub of any luxury yacht charter aboard the motor yacht. Guests can sip cocktails at the bar, lounge with loved ones in a variety of seating areas, enjoy a freshly cooked lunch from the teppanyaki grill or soak up the Mediterranean sunshine on the sun pad island.
To get really close to the ocean, however, head to the generous swim platform. With enough space to host sun loungers and a small table and chairs, this is the ultimate water-side retreat. Plus an aft swim ladder can be raised or lowered to provide access into the sea or up to the dock.
The classically styled superstructure of superyacht PRIDE houses generous interior spaces, enhanced by high ceilings and styling from Aldo Cichero. Rich Cherrywood floors and panelling joins beige furnishings and gold baroque flourishes, and a two-metre long crystal chandelier by Laudarte dazzles in the stairwell.
A main salon with a lounge, dining area and onyx-topped bar is a great space to host formal occasions whereas the upper salon offers a more casual atmosphere in which to relax or entertain guests and sliding doors open up into a large alfresco dining area.
The opulent full-beam master suite features its own office and private side balconies to port and starboard, and is one of 12 staterooms. Others comprise a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living and proximity to the sea, PRIDE is an excellent option for exploring the cruising grounds of Croatia
There is also a gym and sauna on board as well as a plethora of the latest water toys, ensuring guests make the most of the azure Adriatic waters.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y PRIDE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...