Motor Yacht OKKO Offers 15% Off Late-Season Mediterranean Charters
A popular charter choice in the Mediterranean, OKKO wows with the straight, clean lines of her exterior as well as her unified interior design, behind both of which is Greek designer Giorgio Vafiadis.
Throughout her living areas, the soft South American wood fraké identified by its distinctive beige streaking has been used alongside a muted colour palette of brown and cream. Also present across her three levels are mirror accents and galuchat leather, which contrast with the high-gloss fraké.
Warm and welcoming, the main salon is divided into a lounge with sumptuous cream sofas facing a widescreen television and a formal dining setup aft composed of a custom-made, rectangular table with a stunning inlaid flower motif.
The bridge deck lounge above, meanwhile, serves as a cinema room thanks to its 80-inch television and blackout curtains. Furniture here is custom-made too, and there are also pieces from Fendi and IPE Cavalli.
Full-width, curving glass doors open up onto the upper deck aft where a circular table offers an alfresco dining setup. Or, charterers can choose to dine on the sundeck under the shade of the radar arch, where sliding glass doors offer protection from windy weather.
Forward on the sundeck is a comfortable lounge and bar, which makes a perfect spot for enjoying pre-dinner drinks on your yacht charter, while a Jacuzzi and sun pads aft offer the ultimate in outdoor relaxation.
All deck areas are ideal for taking in your cruising grounds, whether berthed in an iconic port town along the French Riviera or settled in a secluded anchorage of Corsica, and the wide selection of on-board water toys means there are no-ends of ways in which to explore your surrounds.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
OKKO wows with the straight, clean lines of her exterior as well as her unified interior design
More Yacht Information
Okko Yacht For Charter
41m Mondo Marine, 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...