Motor Yacht 'Metsuyan IV' Special Offer in Croatia
Delivered by Italian shipyard CBI Navi in 2006, Metsuyan IV is often favoured for her exceptional outdoor living areas. Equipped with an aft Jacuzzi surrounding by sunpads offering stunning views, outdoor 3D cinema, diving board, barbecue and sheltered al fresco dining area, she is the ultimate package.
With styling by Ken Freivokh, indoor spaces exude elegance, featuring cream furnishings and dark cherry wood panelling throughout. Her salon and dining area are offered as one large open space for a seamless transition from entertaining to relaxation.
Superyacht Metsuyan IV provides comfortable accommodation for as many 10 guests in a layout comprising of a full-beam master suite, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Boasting an extensive range of water toys, highlights on board include a Waverunner, water-skis, a 6-person banana, an inflatable trampoline and the latest scuba diving equipment.
She cruises at a comfortable 11.5 knots, with the capability to reach a top speed of 13 knots.
For more details about taking advantage of this off on M/Y Metsuyan IV, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available a Croatia luxury yacht charter.
Equipped with an aft Jacuzzi surrounding by sunpads offering stunning views... she is the ultimate package.
More Yacht Information
Metsuyan IV Yacht For Charter
36m CBI Navi, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...