Providing a saving of €10,000, Victoria del Mar will be one of the finest charter yachts to grace the Adriatic thanks to her Alberto Pinto-inspired interior, chic deck areas and refined exterior lines crafted by Delta Marine.
September is a fantastic time to undertake a yacht charter in the stunning waters of Croatia and Montenegro. Yacht-goers can escape the crowds while still enjoying glorious sunshine, high sea temperatures and lower humidity.
To make the most of the late-summer sun and take in the stunning views of the region, the motor yacht has a fantastic choice of deck areas in which to relax, dine, and socialise with family and friends.
With a Jacuzzi, sun pads and chaise loungers, the sundeck offers plenty of options for relaxation as well as serving as the entertainment hub.
An alfresco dining table seats up to 18 guests, a teak-topped bar serves delicious cocktails and a cinema setup offers movie nights under the stars.
A more laid-back dining option perfect for breakfasts overlooking the water is offered by the main deck aft, while the semi-alfresco terrace on the upper deck aft, which forms part of the master suite, is perfect for intimate get-togethers.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress as it offsets exotic woods, leather finishes and soft maple flooring with a fine collection of artworks.
Other highlights include side balconies in the club-like skylounge, a full gym, which converts into a massage room, an elevator and a huge selection of the latest water toys.
The beautiful styling flows into the seven staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites complete with skylights, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...