Part of the North American yard’s 112 series, Second Love combines crisp, contemporary styling with timeless appeal and, following a refit in 2014, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
Engineered for the upmost performance, she cruises at a speed of 17 knots and is able to reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, meaning she is capable of covering much ground when on a luxury yacht charter in Cuba.
Indeed, charter guests will be able to take in the island’s spectacular scenery, ranging from secluded, sun-kissed beaches to verdant mountain ranges and tobacco fields, as well as dynamic cities such as Havana and Santiago, where vintage Cadillac’s roll down streets lined with rich, colonial architecture.
The yacht’s sundeck is perfectly appointed for guests to relax back while taking in all the fascinating sights of the Cuban coastline. Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
A spacious aft deck, meanwhile, offers a chic alfresco dining setup, where eight guests can indulge in a delicious dinner cooked by the resident Chef as the sun sets over the horizon.
In the spacious main salon of luxury yacht Second Love, the options for entertaining continue, with a formal dining option and a comfortable lounge formed of a large sofa, armchairs and wide screen television.
Offsetting dark, wooden timbers with pale floors and upholstery in an azure hue, the salon exudes a serene yet welcoming environment suited just as well to unwinding with a good book as to socialising with friends and family.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to eight guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and one twin.
There is also a fantastic range of water toys on board, offering guests even more ways in which to explore the glorious waters of the Caribbean and take in sights such as the idyllic Jardines del Rey archipelago from a different perspective.
Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...