Motor Yacht ‘Second Love’ Open for Charter in Cuba
Part of the North American yard’s 112 series, Second Love combines crisp, contemporary styling with timeless appeal and, following a refit in 2014, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
Engineered for the upmost performance, she cruises at a speed of 17 knots and is able to reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, meaning she is capable of covering much ground when on a luxury yacht charter in Cuba.
Indeed, charter guests will be able to take in the island’s spectacular scenery, ranging from secluded, sun-kissed beaches to verdant mountain ranges and tobacco fields, as well as dynamic cities such as Havana and Santiago, where vintage Cadillac’s roll down streets lined with rich, colonial architecture.
The yacht’s sundeck is perfectly appointed for guests to relax back while taking in all the fascinating sights of the Cuban coastline. Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
A spacious aft deck, meanwhile, offers a chic alfresco dining setup, where eight guests can indulge in a delicious dinner cooked by the resident Chef as the sun sets over the horizon.
In the spacious main salon of luxury yacht Second Love, the options for entertaining continue, with a formal dining option and a comfortable lounge formed of a large sofa, armchairs and wide screen television.
Offsetting dark, wooden timbers with pale floors and upholstery in an azure hue, the salon exudes a serene yet welcoming environment suited just as well to unwinding with a good book as to socialising with friends and family.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to eight guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and one twin.
There is also a fantastic range of water toys on board, offering guests even more ways in which to explore the glorious waters of the Caribbean and take in sights such as the idyllic Jardines del Rey archipelago from a different perspective.
Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
More Yacht Information
Second Love Yacht For Charter
34m Westport, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...