Part of the North American yard’s 112 series, Second Love combines crisp, contemporary styling with timeless appeal and, following a refit in 2014, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
Engineered for the upmost performance, she cruises at a speed of 17 knots and is able to reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, meaning she is capable of covering much ground when on a luxury yacht charter in Cuba.
Indeed, charter guests will be able to take in the island’s spectacular scenery, ranging from secluded, sun-kissed beaches to verdant mountain ranges and tobacco fields, as well as dynamic cities such as Havana and Santiago, where vintage Cadillac’s roll down streets lined with rich, colonial architecture.
The yacht’s sundeck is perfectly appointed for guests to relax back while taking in all the fascinating sights of the Cuban coastline. Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
A spacious aft deck, meanwhile, offers a chic alfresco dining setup, where eight guests can indulge in a delicious dinner cooked by the resident Chef as the sun sets over the horizon.
In the spacious main salon of luxury yacht Second Love, the options for entertaining continue, with a formal dining option and a comfortable lounge formed of a large sofa, armchairs and wide screen television.
Offsetting dark, wooden timbers with pale floors and upholstery in an azure hue, the salon exudes a serene yet welcoming environment suited just as well to unwinding with a good book as to socialising with friends and family.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to eight guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and one twin.
There is also a fantastic range of water toys on board, offering guests even more ways in which to explore the glorious waters of the Caribbean and take in sights such as the idyllic Jardines del Rey archipelago from a different perspective.
Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...