Part of the North American yard’s 112 series, Second Love combines crisp, contemporary styling with timeless appeal and, following a refit in 2014, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
Engineered for the upmost performance, she cruises at a speed of 17 knots and is able to reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, meaning she is capable of covering much ground when on a luxury yacht charter in Cuba.
Indeed, charter guests will be able to take in the island’s spectacular scenery, ranging from secluded, sun-kissed beaches to verdant mountain ranges and tobacco fields, as well as dynamic cities such as Havana and Santiago, where vintage Cadillac’s roll down streets lined with rich, colonial architecture.
The yacht’s sundeck is perfectly appointed for guests to relax back while taking in all the fascinating sights of the Cuban coastline. Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
A spacious aft deck, meanwhile, offers a chic alfresco dining setup, where eight guests can indulge in a delicious dinner cooked by the resident Chef as the sun sets over the horizon.
In the spacious main salon of luxury yacht Second Love, the options for entertaining continue, with a formal dining option and a comfortable lounge formed of a large sofa, armchairs and wide screen television.
Offsetting dark, wooden timbers with pale floors and upholstery in an azure hue, the salon exudes a serene yet welcoming environment suited just as well to unwinding with a good book as to socialising with friends and family.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to eight guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and one twin.
There is also a fantastic range of water toys on board, offering guests even more ways in which to explore the glorious waters of the Caribbean and take in sights such as the idyllic Jardines del Rey archipelago from a different perspective.
Take a dip in the spa pool, enjoy a freshly grilled lunch from the barbecue or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed