Designed for family cruising, Sai Ram was originally launched by Benetti in 2004 but was refitted just one year ago. With new systems and amenities, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of her special rate of $200,000 per week and explore the Caribbean waters in the upmost style.
An understated Zen-like interior from designer Lazzarini Pickering Architetti promises a calming, peaceful vibe throughout a luxury charter vacation. Dark woods fuse with warm colours and natural light, and exotic oriental antiques are offset by bright, contemporary furniture.
The sundeck is also a haven for rest and respite. A Jacuzzi sits beside a bar, there is a large sunbathing area, and sumptuous seating provides ample opportunities for relaxing and taking in beautiful vistas of the Caribbean islands.
There are also plenty of spaces on board superyacht Sai Ram that are ideal for entertaining family and friends. In the centre of the sundeck there is a circular dining area capable of seating up to 28 guests on three different dining tables, while there is an alfresco dining option on the upper deck and large lounge area on the main deck aft.
Gym equipment and new sun awnings are found on the sundeck too, enabling those keeping up their fitness regime to work out in the shade.
A full-beam master suite benefits from a private study and is joined by one VIP double cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins. The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in total.
An understated Zen-like interior from designer Lazzarini Pickering Architetti promises a calming, peaceful vibe throughout a luxury charter vacation in the Caribbean.
As well as state-of-the-art entertainment systems, the yacht also boasts an incredible selection of new water toys. Charter guests will be able to enjoy the Caribbean Sea on WaveRunners, Seabobs, paddle boards, water skis and, for the children, an inflatable slide, trampoline and water park.
If you would like to take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Sai Rai, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...