Designed for family cruising, Sai Ram was originally launched by Benetti in 2004 but was refitted just one year ago. With new systems and amenities, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of her special rate of $200,000 per week and explore the Caribbean waters in the upmost style.
An understated Zen-like interior from designer Lazzarini Pickering Architetti promises a calming, peaceful vibe throughout a luxury charter vacation. Dark woods fuse with warm colours and natural light, and exotic oriental antiques are offset by bright, contemporary furniture.
The sundeck is also a haven for rest and respite. A Jacuzzi sits beside a bar, there is a large sunbathing area, and sumptuous seating provides ample opportunities for relaxing and taking in beautiful vistas of the Caribbean islands.
There are also plenty of spaces on board superyacht Sai Ram that are ideal for entertaining family and friends. In the centre of the sundeck there is a circular dining area capable of seating up to 28 guests on three different dining tables, while there is an alfresco dining option on the upper deck and large lounge area on the main deck aft.
Gym equipment and new sun awnings are found on the sundeck too, enabling those keeping up their fitness regime to work out in the shade.
A full-beam master suite benefits from a private study and is joined by one VIP double cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins. The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in total.
An understated Zen-like interior from designer Lazzarini Pickering Architetti promises a calming, peaceful vibe throughout a luxury charter vacation in the Caribbean.
As well as state-of-the-art entertainment systems, the yacht also boasts an incredible selection of new water toys. Charter guests will be able to enjoy the Caribbean Sea on WaveRunners, Seabobs, paddle boards, water skis and, for the children, an inflatable slide, trampoline and water park.
If you would like to take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Sai Rai, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...