Motor yacht ‘Remember When’ Joins the Caribbean Charter Market
Launched by the renowned shipyard Christensen in 2010, Remember When offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
An oversized sundeck is the perfect place to take in gorgeous sun-drenched views of the Caribbean islands. Guests can unwind in an oversized Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on the surrounding sun pads or chaise loungers aft, and work out on the exercise equipment.
Cocktails can also be sipped at the bar to starboard or at a comfortable C-shaped seating area opposite. There is a BBQ too, which makes for a perfect lunchtime option when cruising.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the shaded bridge deck aft, where privacy shades can be erected to provide a more intimate experience. The main deck aft, meanwhile, offers a more casual dining setup with a full wet bar.
Carol Williamson & Associates are behind the interior design on board luxury yacht Remember When. Throughout the yacht cream furnishings and carpets are offset by dark, high-gloss American walnut walls and cabinetry.
A Hamilton Piano is located in the main salon and the sky lounge is home to a games table, onyx bar top and black-out blinds, which make the space ideal for a cinema night.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite with a private office, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
To ensure charter guests make the most of the azure Caribbean waters, there is a selection of water toys on board including four Sea-Doos, two Hobie kayaks, one Laser Pico, paddleboards, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
Other highlights include an elevator, outdoor air conditioning on all three decks, a spacious beach platform and zero-speed stability when at anchor.
Superyacht 'Remember When' offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
If you would like to find out more about M/Y Remember When, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Remember When Yacht For Charter
49m Christensen, 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...