Launched by the renowned shipyard Christensen in 2010, Remember When offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
An oversized sundeck is the perfect place to take in gorgeous sun-drenched views of the Caribbean islands. Guests can unwind in an oversized Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on the surrounding sun pads or chaise loungers aft, and work out on the exercise equipment.
Cocktails can also be sipped at the bar to starboard or at a comfortable C-shaped seating area opposite. There is a BBQ too, which makes for a perfect lunchtime option when cruising.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the shaded bridge deck aft, where privacy shades can be erected to provide a more intimate experience. The main deck aft, meanwhile, offers a more casual dining setup with a full wet bar.
Carol Williamson & Associates are behind the interior design on board luxury yacht Remember When. Throughout the yacht cream furnishings and carpets are offset by dark, high-gloss American walnut walls and cabinetry.
A Hamilton Piano is located in the main salon and the sky lounge is home to a games table, onyx bar top and black-out blinds, which make the space ideal for a cinema night.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite with a private office, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
To ensure charter guests make the most of the azure Caribbean waters, there is a selection of water toys on board including four Sea-Doos, two Hobie kayaks, one Laser Pico, paddleboards, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
Other highlights include an elevator, outdoor air conditioning on all three decks, a spacious beach platform and zero-speed stability when at anchor.
Superyacht 'Remember When' offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
If you would like to find out more about M/Y Remember When, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...