Launched by the renowned shipyard Christensen in 2010, Remember When offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
An oversized sundeck is the perfect place to take in gorgeous sun-drenched views of the Caribbean islands. Guests can unwind in an oversized Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on the surrounding sun pads or chaise loungers aft, and work out on the exercise equipment.
Cocktails can also be sipped at the bar to starboard or at a comfortable C-shaped seating area opposite. There is a BBQ too, which makes for a perfect lunchtime option when cruising.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the shaded bridge deck aft, where privacy shades can be erected to provide a more intimate experience. The main deck aft, meanwhile, offers a more casual dining setup with a full wet bar.
Carol Williamson & Associates are behind the interior design on board luxury yacht Remember When. Throughout the yacht cream furnishings and carpets are offset by dark, high-gloss American walnut walls and cabinetry.
A Hamilton Piano is located in the main salon and the sky lounge is home to a games table, onyx bar top and black-out blinds, which make the space ideal for a cinema night.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite with a private office, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
To ensure charter guests make the most of the azure Caribbean waters, there is a selection of water toys on board including four Sea-Doos, two Hobie kayaks, one Laser Pico, paddleboards, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
Other highlights include an elevator, outdoor air conditioning on all three decks, a spacious beach platform and zero-speed stability when at anchor.
Superyacht 'Remember When' offers cutting edge design, a variety of innovative features, and the upmost in comfort, luxury and safety.
If you would like to find out more about M/Y Remember When, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...