Motor Yacht L’ALBATROS Waivers Delivery Fees in Italy and Croatia
Launched in 1987 by Sterling Yachts, L’ALBATROS has since undergone a number of renovations, with the most recent taking place just two years ago. This saw a full technical and interior refit to ensure the motor yacht is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
However, the recently revealed offer means that charter guests can explore the stunning cruising grounds of southern Italy and Croatia without the extra cost of delivery fees.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from well-appointed deck spaces, including a semi-shaded sun deck complete with a Jacuzzi, sun pads, alfresco dining booth and barbeque. The aft deck is also home to an alfresco dining option as well as a full wet bar and casual seating.
The interior on board luxury yacht L’ALBATROS includes a spacious lounge and a formal dining area in the main salon, while a sky lounge features a bar and games table.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from well-appointed deck spaces, including a semi-shaded sun deck complete with a Jacuzzi, sun pads and alfresco dining booth.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in six cabins, comprising a full-beam master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabin.
Additional highlights include Zero Quantum Speed Stabilizers, incredible quietness underway and a beach platform from which a large selection of water toys can be enjoyed. These include Waverunners, kayaks, water skis and stand-up paddle boards.
To take advantage of this limited offer on M/Y L’ALBATROS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
More Yacht Information
L'Albatros Yacht For Charter
44m Sterling Yachts, 1985 / 2008
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...