Launched in 1988 by Amels shipyard, Monte Carlo embodies an era of traditional quality yacht construction and, thanks to her recent transformation, now boasts an extra double cabin to comfortably accommodate 10 guests in five elegant staterooms.
The refit also saw the addition of brand new Ralph Lauren soft furnishings inside and out.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, the motor yacht is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean, whether you choose to discover the hotspots of Greece or explore the stunning Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
Up to 10 guests can enjoy alfresco dining on the main deck aft while the sundeck is the perfect place to unwind, with a large wrap-around seating area and a Jacuzzi surrounded by a multitude of sun pads.
There is also a smaller alfresco dining option with retractable sun awnings on the upper deck aft for more intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The interior of charter yacht Monte Carlo features warm wood cabinetry and neutral panelling. In the main salon, large windows allow light to flood inside and provide a light and airy atmosphere in which to socialise, dine or relax.
Likewise, the master suite is bathed in natural light thanks to two skylights. Other staterooms consist of a second master suite, two double cabins and one twin cabin.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, motor yacht 'Monte Carlo' is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean
Charter guests will be able to make the most of the glittering water and its rich marine life thanks to on-board water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y Monte Carlo, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...