Announcing her availability for May event charters, LALIBELA sweetened the deal by offering a considerably reduced weekly rate.
A motor yacht that bears all of the distinguished characteristics of a Benetti, LALIBELA is capable of hosting a party of 80 when secured in port, and sleeps up to 12 guests across a range of expertly furnished suites.
With comfortable fixtures adorning the outdoor deck areas, she offers an exceptional viewing platform for both highly competitive racing and laid back celebrity spotting.
Recently refitted, LALIBELA remains one of the most elegant yachts in the charter fleet. From the elaborate social areas to the brightly decorated bedrooms, everything guests do is done in sheer style.
Her main and upper salons are highly spacious, lending themselves perfectly for hosting a summertime party. With creamy carpets and furniture contrasting the immaculate oak paneling, guests will feel immediately at home.
The upper deck makes similar use of the yacht’s width, allowing guests to enjoy a drink and take in their surroundings, whether it’s fast cars or A-list celebrities off to screen their latest film.
As event charters go, there aren’t many which surpass those at either the Monaco Grand Prix or Cannes Film Festival
Whilst hosting a party on board a yacht is sure to impress, it doesn’t get much better than combining it with such exciting events.
Over the years, both the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix have become synonymous with the elite world of yachting.
By joining in on these traditions with luxury charter yacht LALIBELA, guests can expect to enjoy a wholly outstanding experience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...