Motor Yacht LALIBELA Offers Reduced Rate for Event Charters in Cannes and Monaco
Announcing her availability for May event charters, LALIBELA sweetened the deal by offering a considerably reduced weekly rate.
A motor yacht that bears all of the distinguished characteristics of a Benetti, LALIBELA is capable of hosting a party of 80 when secured in port, and sleeps up to 12 guests across a range of expertly furnished suites.
With comfortable fixtures adorning the outdoor deck areas, she offers an exceptional viewing platform for both highly competitive racing and laid back celebrity spotting.
Recently refitted, LALIBELA remains one of the most elegant yachts in the charter fleet. From the elaborate social areas to the brightly decorated bedrooms, everything guests do is done in sheer style.
Her main and upper salons are highly spacious, lending themselves perfectly for hosting a summertime party. With creamy carpets and furniture contrasting the immaculate oak paneling, guests will feel immediately at home.
The upper deck makes similar use of the yacht’s width, allowing guests to enjoy a drink and take in their surroundings, whether it’s fast cars or A-list celebrities off to screen their latest film.
As event charters go, there aren’t many which surpass those at either the Monaco Grand Prix or Cannes Film Festival
Whilst hosting a party on board a yacht is sure to impress, it doesn’t get much better than combining it with such exciting events.
Over the years, both the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix have become synonymous with the elite world of yachting.
By joining in on these traditions with luxury charter yacht LALIBELA, guests can expect to enjoy a wholly outstanding experience.
More Yacht Information
Lalibela Yacht For Charter
42m Benetti, 1972 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...