Announcing her availability for May event charters, LALIBELA sweetened the deal by offering a considerably reduced weekly rate.
A motor yacht that bears all of the distinguished characteristics of a Benetti, LALIBELA is capable of hosting a party of 80 when secured in port, and sleeps up to 12 guests across a range of expertly furnished suites.
With comfortable fixtures adorning the outdoor deck areas, she offers an exceptional viewing platform for both highly competitive racing and laid back celebrity spotting.
Recently refitted, LALIBELA remains one of the most elegant yachts in the charter fleet. From the elaborate social areas to the brightly decorated bedrooms, everything guests do is done in sheer style.
Her main and upper salons are highly spacious, lending themselves perfectly for hosting a summertime party. With creamy carpets and furniture contrasting the immaculate oak paneling, guests will feel immediately at home.
The upper deck makes similar use of the yacht’s width, allowing guests to enjoy a drink and take in their surroundings, whether it’s fast cars or A-list celebrities off to screen their latest film.
As event charters go, there aren’t many which surpass those at either the Monaco Grand Prix or Cannes Film Festival
Whilst hosting a party on board a yacht is sure to impress, it doesn’t get much better than combining it with such exciting events.
Over the years, both the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix have become synonymous with the elite world of yachting.
By joining in on these traditions with luxury charter yacht LALIBELA, guests can expect to enjoy a wholly outstanding experience.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...