Motor Yacht KOHUBA To Join Global Charter Fleet in 2016
The first of Princess Yachts’ new 30 metre series, KOHUBA will feature all the latest systems and amenities required for a luxury charter vacation. Fresh from the British shipyard, she will also present the rare opportunity to cruise the stunning waters of Ibiza in a brand new superyacht.
Her sleek exterior is thanks to UK-based Bernard Olesinski, who also took the lead on her engineering and interior styling.
An on-board Jacuzzi is located on her upper deck alongside a collection of sun loungers and a comfortable seating area. The deck space is perfect for sitting back and relaxing while taking in Ibiza's idyllic white sandy beaches and the charming architecture of villages such as Santa Eulária.
The interior of charter yacht KOHUBA is light, airy and fresh with whitewashed panelling, large windows and neutral furnishings. Plus, the master salon features a sky light, and makes an idyllic retreat after discovering the island’s vibrant nightlife and restaurant scene.
Able to accommodate up to 10 guests, there is a total of five double cabins, two of which are convertible.
Water toys on board include Seabobs, a Jet Ski, water skis, wakeboards, a doughnut and banana, and snorkelling equipment. These will ensure charter guests can make the most of the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean.
She cruises at 22 knots and can reach a top speed of 24 knots from her 12,200-litre fuel tanks.
To find out more information on M/Y KOHUBA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Ibiza.
More Yacht Information
Kohuba Yacht For Charter
30m Princess, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...