A highly equipped motor yacht, her owner is willing to consider longer charters in the Adriatic this summer as well cruises which take place along the French Riviera.
Unquestionably one of the finest choices for those considering destinations such as Croatia or Italy this summer, KIJO features a resplendent interior and a wealth of exterior space for taking in the warmth and coastal views on offer around the Mediterranean.
From the Jacuzzi situated at the centre of the upper deck to the generously sized swim platform off the lower aft, guests will have no difficulty enjoying their surroundings when on-board luxury charter yacht KIJO.
Offering open and shaded al fresco dining options across the various outdoor deck spaces, guests are able to enjoy their meals in a manner which best suits the environment.
Naturally, sun loungers and comfortable seating abound, allowing everyone to enjoy the sun in unparalleled style.
What’s more, with the teak decking extending around the sides of the yacht, there’s the opportunity to take an evening stroll to coincide with the picturesque sunsets taking place over the Mediterranean in summer.
Elegantly balancing an abundance of exterior space with a wholly refreshing interior, KIJO perfectly anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Synthesising a number of interesting art styles, the interior spaces of KIJO provide a uniquely refreshing setting for guests to enter after spending a day enjoying the sun. Indeed, her minimalist colour scheme is impressively accented by contemporary flourishes in such a way that guests will find themselves immediately relaxing.
Such outstanding design carries through all of the social and private spaces, with the voluminous main salon bearing the same distinct style as the 5 sumptuous guest staterooms.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of the interior is the highly spacious master suite which comes complete with a private study adjacent to its dresser.
Refusing to compromise an inch when it comes to comforts, KIJO also comes with a suitably equipped galley which is closer to the kinds seen in modern penthouses.
In order to make enquiries regarding the availability and of M/Y KIJO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...