A highly equipped motor yacht, her owner is willing to consider longer charters in the Adriatic this summer as well cruises which take place along the French Riviera.
Unquestionably one of the finest choices for those considering destinations such as Croatia or Italy this summer, KIJO features a resplendent interior and a wealth of exterior space for taking in the warmth and coastal views on offer around the Mediterranean.
From the Jacuzzi situated at the centre of the upper deck to the generously sized swim platform off the lower aft, guests will have no difficulty enjoying their surroundings when on-board luxury charter yacht KIJO.
Offering open and shaded al fresco dining options across the various outdoor deck spaces, guests are able to enjoy their meals in a manner which best suits the environment.
Naturally, sun loungers and comfortable seating abound, allowing everyone to enjoy the sun in unparalleled style.
What’s more, with the teak decking extending around the sides of the yacht, there’s the opportunity to take an evening stroll to coincide with the picturesque sunsets taking place over the Mediterranean in summer.
Elegantly balancing an abundance of exterior space with a wholly refreshing interior, KIJO perfectly anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Synthesising a number of interesting art styles, the interior spaces of KIJO provide a uniquely refreshing setting for guests to enter after spending a day enjoying the sun. Indeed, her minimalist colour scheme is impressively accented by contemporary flourishes in such a way that guests will find themselves immediately relaxing.
Such outstanding design carries through all of the social and private spaces, with the voluminous main salon bearing the same distinct style as the 5 sumptuous guest staterooms.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of the interior is the highly spacious master suite which comes complete with a private study adjacent to its dresser.
Refusing to compromise an inch when it comes to comforts, KIJO also comes with a suitably equipped galley which is closer to the kinds seen in modern penthouses.
In order to make enquiries regarding the availability and of M/Y KIJO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...